What's new

Are You Having The Booster ?

they are already talking about the 6th jab now.
sadly mine only lasts me 3 weeks until i have my next infusion and then im back to having no protection what so ever until the next jab.

they are already talking about the 6th jab now.
sadly mine only lasts me 3 weeks until i have my next infusion and then im back to having no protection what so ever until the next jab.
Good luck mate.

I've had the first two and the booster but I'm booked in for an operation next week and they told me not to get boosted until after the op. It's a relatively minor op on my hand so I'll be mobile as soon as I get over feeling sorry for myself and I'll get the booster then (if the surgeon is back - he's currently off work with Covid lol).

I've had the first two and the booster but I'm booked in for an operation next week and they told me not to get boosted until after the op. It's a relatively minor op on my hand so I'll be mobile as soon as I get over feeling sorry for myself and I'll get the booster then (if the surgeon is back - he's currently off work with Covid lol).
Hope all goes well for you.

Over 50's to be offered booster in the Autumn - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-62183714

It (JCVI) says the booster should be offered to:

• health and social care staff
  • everyone aged 50 and over
  • carers who are over the age of 16
  • people over five whose health puts them at greater risk, this includes pregnant women
  • people over five who share a house with somebody with a weakened immune system

Over 50's to be offered booster in the Autumn - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-62183714

It (JCVI) says the booster should be offered to:

• health and social care staff
  • everyone aged 50 and over
  • carers who are over the age of 16
  • people over five whose health puts them at greater risk, this includes pregnant women
  • people over five who share a house with somebody with a weakened immune system

Yes looks like me & the Mrs will be having ours later this year & the Flu jab, my wife just wanted to sleep after her Covid jabs myself I had no aftereffects ... told the wife - you see a Scotch a day - :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom