What's new

Are You Having The Booster ?

Just got back from having my 4th jab this time they gave me the Modema vaccine so far feeling ok no problems hopefully it will stay that way.

Last i heard the general consensus from doctors, not the who or cdc was that u actually really shouldnt bet getting so many boosters.

This is/was 2nd hand info, and i heard after my first before my second, so it really didnt much matter to me.

Can someone please tell me the ACTUAL correct thing to do at this point? I cant tell anymore

(The uk may be different from what i should do, i dunno, but u cant trust anything at all coming from the u.s. these days, which is a shame, but unfortunately how it is)

I think at the moment it’s people that are either immunosuppressive and or vulnerable are given a forth and perhaps a fifth booster. My wife had her fifth jab a couple of weeks ago whereas I’ve just had the three. There was talk of a forth jab for the elderly before winter but not heard much about it yet.

Last i heard the general consensus from doctors, not the who or cdc was that u actually really shouldnt bet getting so many boosters.

This is/was 2nd hand info, and i heard after my first before my second, so it really didnt much matter to me.

Can someone please tell me the ACTUAL correct thing to do at this point? I cant tell anymore

(The uk may be different from what i should do, i dunno, but u cant trust anything at all coming from the u.s. these days, which is a shame, but unfortunately how it is)

with over a million new cases here in the uk in a week and 2 new omicron varients to contend with the elderly and imuno supressed will need continuous jabs until they can find maybe a tablet that can be taken daily or weekly to give at least some protection.
here in the uk its concert and festival season and with the queens jubillee having hundreds of thouands all in one place and in the last month weve had over a million people come to wembley stadium just round the corner from me for football and concerts.
theres no way of stopping the spread.

cdc sure knew what they were doing when it came to evali and vape. wouldnt trust them one bit.

dont worry, trump might be back soon so you can all start using bleach again.

with over a million new cases here in the uk in a week and 2 new omicron varients to contend with the elderly and imuno supressed will need continuous jabs until they can find maybe a tablet that can be taken daily or weekly to give at least some protection.
here in the uk its concert and festival season and with the queens jubillee having hundreds of thouands all in one place and in the last month weve had over a million people come to wembley stadium just round the corner from me for football and concerts.
theres no way of stopping the spread.

cdc sure knew what they were doing when it came to evali and vape. wouldnt trust them one bit.

dont worry, trump might be back soon so you can all start using bleach again.
I dunno, last i was concerned there had been growing 'thought' i guess u could say, that contiously taking boosters at this point was not the right thing to do anymore.

If i had to wager a guess for the same reason u dont take antibiotics all the time...but if i actually new anything i would google, it was just something overheard

I dunno, last i was concerned there had been growing 'thought' i guess u could say, that contiously taking boosters at this point was not the right thing to do anymore.

If i had to wager a guess for the same reason u dont take antibiotics all the time...but if i actually new anything i would google, it was just something overheard

That's exactly why they are only giving them to the elderly and immunosuppressed.

I've had 2 boosters each different manufacturers, I suppose it depends on how many different types of vaccines you have in the States.

hopefully getting my 5th on saturday. now having to check with hospital as it sounds like from different forums the majority are being given the moderna jab but due to my imuno supressed body and infusion meds im on ive been told in the past i should only have the phizer.

5th phizer jab done. phizer kept for the very few and all others moderna.

Back
Top Bottom