What's new

Are You Having The Booster ?

its a weird drug and does affect people differently. ive been on 20mg for 21 years now. about 5 years ago they wanted to up it to 25mg but i refused. im also on sulphasalazene 1gram a day which in 1985 they said this wil be short term treatment. was on 6 a day but when i started meth in 2000 they lowered it to two and been on it ever since.[/QUOT
Good luck, by what she goes through it’s often a nightmare so I wish you well, I know the medication she takes does help.

Psiser seems like a better jab, over the az. Not (yet) had the concrete constipation, I would've expected it by now. Nor any of the other dodgy az shite. Bit weird though, psiser was like consuming a new and potty recreational drug, for the first 24 hours :hmm: :18:

Pfizer was much better for me to than the first 2 AZ.
Only had a sore arm with the pfizer booster whereas with AZ felt like shit for 3 or 4 days.

I think the Moderna has worst side effects v the Pfizer booster or so it seems and no Zou i cannot provide the document or research i got this from as I'm going on what people have experienced and shared! LOL :D

I had the moderna and i had a sore arm, but no more crappy feeling then usual. Maybe it only effects you if you typically feel healthy

Pfizer was much better for me to than the first 2 AZ.
Only had a sore arm with the pfizer booster whereas with AZ felt like shit for 3 or 4 days.

I think the Moderna has worst side effects v the Pfizer booster or so it seems and no Zou i cannot provide the document or research i got this from as I'm going on what people have experienced and shared! LOL :D

i had three pfizers. the only one that had noticeable side effects was number two. i felt terrible but only for about 24hrs. dizzy and lethargic. first one had none at all and third one just slightly sore arm. az seems to be the worst for side effects from what i’ve heard. don’t think i know anybody who had moderna though.

I had two AZ shots and then Moderna for the booster. Felt a bit fluy for a few days after the first, ok after second but I was rough as fuck for at least a week after the booster. Mrs Vaponi was fine though so its probably just me.

We had 2 AZ jabs and the third a Pfizer both of us just had sore arms for a day. Wife’s got the forth jab this week so we’ll see how she goes with that one. She takes paracetamol for the day just in case. Correct doses of course.

I had 2 AZ and a Pfizer booster and had no side effects from any of them. Just shows we're all different.

I had 2 AZ and a Pfizer booster and had no side effects from any of them. Just shows we're all different.
I had the same mate and the same as you had no real bad side effects just the usual sore arm for a couple days.

1st two were AZ, Modena booster. I had cold symptoms for 24 hours or so with 1st shot, slightly stoned for about an hour after the second (but I get that with any shot because I have a mild phobia about needles), The Modena was the worst - fealt like crap for 24 hours but totally fine afterwards with no lingering side effects.

I'm looking forward to my next booster because I like the attention, and want Phizer next time because I want to collect the full set.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom