What's new

Are You Having The Booster ?

mick brown

Veteran
Just wondering what other people's opinions are regarding this.

First of all, I've had the first 2 MRNA jabs, not because I was worried about getting covid but because I thought it was the right and responsible thing to do.

However, I'm thinking about not having the booster .

Reason being is I think it's appalling the way the government are trying to blackmail and manipulate people into having it. The "do as you're told or else" stance.

I'm obviously not an anti vaxer or a conspiracy nut but I believe it's up to the individual as to whether they have the jabs even though I think everyone should have had the first 2.
I realise that sounds a bit hypocritical seeing as I'm contemplating not having the booster.

Told the other half this and she said, "you may be tough but you're a knob " , so that's me told [emoji23]

What do you think ! Am I being daft or what?
It's just rubbing me up the wrong way the way the government are trying to increase their power's and taking people's civil liberties away.

Keep it light hearted.

Just wondering what other people's opinions are regarding this.

First of all, I've had the first 2 MRNA jabs, not because I was worried about getting covid but because I thought it was the right and responsible thing to do.

However, I'm thinking about not having the booster .

Reason being is I think it's appalling the way the government are trying to blackmail and manipulate people into having it. The "do as you're told or else" stance.

I'm obviously not an anti vaxer or a conspiracy nut but I believe it's up to the individual as to whether they have the jabs even though I think everyone should have had the first 2.
I realise that sounds a bit hypocritical seeing as I'm contemplating not having the booster.

Told the other half this and she said, "you may be tough but you're a knob " , so that's me told [emoji23]

What do you think ! Am I being daft or what?
It's just rubbing me up the wrong way the way the government are trying to increase their power's and taking people's civil liberties away.

Keep it light hearted.
It rubs me up the wrong way too ............... but if I ignore that bit I still think it's the right thing to do. So I will.

Had my 3rd a month ago and number 4 is scheduled for next April.

Had covid last spring and still learning to walk again so I don't want covid again, it's kinda brutal.

That makes no sense to me, if I do something I finish it and it feels like a half job not getting the booster. I always clean my plate :)

Had my 3rd a month ago and number 4 is scheduled for next April.

Had covid last spring and still learning to walk again so I don't want covid again, it's kinda brutal.
Understandable then... Do you mind me asking how old you are John

53 mate. In answer to your first question, only you know how vulnerable you'd be to any impact of infection, I've only got 40% of an immune system and the covid drove a bus through my chemo protective treatment allowing MS to come back with a vengeance, hence losing the ability to walk, had chemo again on February to reinstate some MS barrier to the brain again, now it's the long road back...

It's not as if they can tell you how covid will impact your life.

Well I think the government are knobs but it won't stop me getting the booster. IMO this is all too important to get your hackles up.

Back
Top Bottom