What's new

App issues (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
... and of course people like my mum don't even have a phone that can use the app.

... and my phone that it won't run on.

If the government want to hand out shiny new Samsungs then I'd be happy to use it.
That's very true. How many over 65's use smart phones I wonder. :hmm:

IMHO, China knew what could've happened which is why they welded doors shut. They didn't ask people to comply they simply forced them to right from the start. Inexperience and naivety seem to have been our biggest obstacles until the horses had already well and truly bolted. Seeing as so many scientists think this is only one of many such events in our future let's just hope they at least learn from this and don't make the same mistakes next time around.

My wife has the new haewai p40 and because of the lack of google support she can't get the app either.

So if a chunk of people have those brands of phone that is limiting the use also, especially in younger people who are more likely to own it.

It's the same shit as my sister is dealing with at work with all this remote learning crap, neither her or the kids she's supposed to be supporting have the best gear/internet, do the government just think everyone has a brand new mac and fibre broadband at home or something? Also when they have technical issues she doesn't have a clue what to do. It's been a total nightmare.

That's very true. How many over 65's use smart phones I wonder. :hmm:

IMHO, China knew what could've happened which is why they welded doors shut. They didn't ask people to comply they simply forced them to right from the start. Inexperience and naivety seem to have been our biggest obstacles until the horses had already well and truly bolted. Seeing as so many scientists think this is only one of many such events in our future let's just hope they at least learn from this and don't make the same mistakes next time around.

Not many I would think.... My mum (72) bought herself an android based tablet and It took me hours on the phone just explaining how to get whatsapp on it. She has no idea what 'Open the google play store' even means or how to do that.

It's always hard without an app. I don’t understand at all how people used to live without applications, everyone used only sites. In addition, sites at that time loaded for a very long time. The Internet was not as powerful as it is now. When the first applications appeared, it became easier for everyone.

@Mirlagel
please stop bumping up year old posts

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom