What's new

2nd dose

Jd_

Achiever
What r they telling u guys over there? Apparently the cdc is changing its 'guidelines'.

Edit: nevermind, same old info, the pfizer thing is new, bout being bastards and charging for that extra miracle dose they were scraping out of the viles, but not surprising

Last edited:
What r they telling u guys over there? Apparently the cdc is changing its 'guidelines'.

Edit: nevermind, same old info, the pfizer thing is new, bout being bastards and charging for that extra miracle dose they were scraping out of the viles, but not surprising

slightly different over here. doses 1 & 2 are free to the whole population.

recommended dose by the suppliers was first jab done then second jab 3 weeks later.
this was how the trials were done and the data collected to give the results.
this is normally how all medications pass their trial period and then a specific dose is written in all the medical journals and passed on to pharmacies and chemists and this is why we always get a sticker on any meds indiating the dose for patients to follow.

for the first couple of weeks this is what was given and patients had their second jab 3 weeks later.

then the government or should that be scientists who advise the government decided it would be better to extend the second jab to 12 weeks so as to give more of the population the first jab instead.
im guessing their idea is its better to give 2 million first injections in 3 weeks than 1 million getting 2 injections in 3 weeks.

is this the right move, well your guess is as good as mine and only time will tell.
while we still have asswipes going out and partying and demonstrations with thousands turning up this will never end as even if youve had the jabs you could still be a carrier and take it back to family or work colleagues so this is not over by a long shot and i guess we will have to live with it. gone will be the days when you hug or shake hands when you meet and masks will become the norm.

I think they are looking at reducing the time of the 2nd dose from 12 to 6 weeks now. Normal service has resumed with keep changing the goal posts.

I think they are looking at reducing the time of the 2nd dose from 12 to 6 weeks now. Normal service has resumed with keep changing the goal posts.
I saw when they moved the 2nd dose back there and started talking about mixing brands. Now they r saying that here.

Is the plan to get 3 jabs? Or to get vaccinated again? I also heard that one jab significantly lowers any symptoms if u do catch it

I saw when they moved the 2nd dose back there and started talking about mixing brands. Now they r saying that here.

Is the plan to get 3 jabs? Or to get vaccinated again? I also heard that one jab significantly lowers any symptoms if u do catch it

All the vaccines are 2 jabs for the best protection. Most of that protection does come from the first jab.

Charging ?

Back
Top Bottom