What's new

2 weeks and no more rules. get ready for a load of new variants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To put it another way

i can see this happening :

“They ended lockdown - so i went to an allnight rave and dropped a ton of paaadar, and shagged some bird from the local laundrette, but then i got covid and ended up in hospital for three months. This is the governments fault for allowing me to go to an illegal rave so and i would like to sue please”

“i see sir, and is one aware one is a fuckwit?”
Change the "Rave" to the Football, and lots and lots of it has already happened!! :)

Another concern now is after what, 18 months of lockdowns folks will vent even more anger at others when out and about, i can see it now, someone being stabbed cos they managed to grab the last eyebrow pen or bottle of beard oil. I can also see arguments and violence coming from masks no longer being needed, some 20 something on the bus gets sat by an O.A.P who's just put his Woodbine out and keeps coughing.
I got banned from the Asda for 6 months because a woman coughed when i was by her, i told her to get outside and cough because of covid, Asda just would not have it that masks should be compulsory in all shops, stranely enough they implemented the policy a week or so later.
I think that the pandemic has pulled folks further apart rather than create a more togetherness feeling. There is no trust in one another about who's unsafe and who isn't.

How so, doesn't it make thing worse, or are we all going to be hungry and desperate together now?

i thought they were running it to get everyone pals again? get geldof in, have a group hug and we can all cry. might help with the covid anti covid divisions as well.

The overwhelmed hospital systems were also a factor in why the requirements were necessary too. I believe thats back to normal chaos now.

(As opposed to pandemic chaos)

I agree with the common sense approach but it’s not very common

the whole crises has been fuelled by mistrust, tabloid filth with click bait titles, the u turns and polices from the the ministers are just crazy, now we are doing the U.K. experiment with projected 100k cases but lower deaths but that’s ok but for me as a rule nothing has changed in a working life apart from the desire to quit and move into modmaking more which has is being an uphill battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom