What's new

2 weeks and no more rules. get ready for a load of new variants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Social Misfit
"This mod is shite, I've been trying all Feckin night! Nothin"
Austin-Powers-The-Spy-Who-Shagged-Me-Fat-Bastard-s-Costume-Components-And-Shoes-5.jpg

Back to the thread.

I think that people are still very unsure about what to do for the best. Vulnerable people and those at high risk are still very scared to go out, and will probably feel a whole lot worse in a couple of weeks.

back in Feb 2020 a friend of mine sent me this

how everyone laughed, however now hmmmm. I might pop him on and trot into my local tescos

following the science people, ......following the science

023019D9-2AF8-4156-AFDA-1C8021CB60D2_1_105_c.jpeg

Boris has decided we can all go around contaminating one another.
But I've heard the vaccines are 94% effective against serious illness or hospitalisation.
Is that not true?

hopefully only those who refuse the vaccine will die, and and those people only have themselves to blame.
But what about people who are worried about blood clots and possible long term heart problems?

What about antibody dependent enhancement that's been seen in previous mRNA trials?

Does that not seem like a risk to you considering unless you're old or have underlying health problems you'll be fine?

But I've heard the vaccines are 94% effective against serious illness or hospitalisation.
Is that not true?

But what about people who are worried about blood clots and possible long term heart problems?

What about antibody dependent enhancement that's been seen in previous mRNA trials?

Does that not seem like a risk to you considering unless you're old or have underlying health problems you'll be fine?

My comments where in jest, but i wouldn't be suprised if Boris isn't thinking this, after all he was supposed to have said he'd rather see bodies pile up than another lockdown. On a personal note, i am double jabbed, disabled, live alone but if i go out i wear a face cover, sanitise my hands in the Asda.

People worried about blood clots etc, as said i have had both jabs. I was ill slightly from the first but the second left me exhausted at times and feeling a different unwell. 6 weeks have passed and This weeks been ok i haven't had the exhaustion after doing something minor. At the end of the day my point is if you don't take the risk you are fooked if you get the virus and then the argument would be i wish i had took the risk at least it would be a smaller risk than not uptaking the jabs.

My comments where in jest, but i wouldn't be suprised if Boris isn't thinking this, after all he was supposed to have said he'd rather see bodies pile up than another lockdown. On a personal note, i am double jabbed, disabled, live alone but if i go out i wear a face cover, sanitise my hands in the Asda.

People worried about blood clots etc, as said i have had both jabs. I was ill slightly from the first but the second left me exhausted at times and feeling a different unwell. 6 weeks have passed and This weeks been ok i haven't had the exhaustion after doing something minor. At the end of the day my point is if you don't take the risk you are fooked if you get the virus and then the argument would be i wish i had took the risk at least it would be a smaller risk than not uptaking the jabs.
Glad you're feeling better. :)

Glad you're feeling better. :)

Thanks, H. Dr said its usually 2-3 weeks, but as with everything being diabetic it lasted twice as long. At the moment i feel a bit like i have had a health boost, more energy and not a bad weekend just gone.

Thanks, H. Dr said its usually 2-3 weeks, but as with everything being diabetic it lasted twice as long. At the moment i feel a bit like i have had a health boost, more energy and not a bad weekend just gone.
Let's just hope that lasts. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom