What's new

100ml 0mg Shortfills for £10

Our latest flavour has hit the website in time for you to have that perfect treat for Christmas

https://dripdropvapour.co.uk/e-liquids/vanilla-milkshake-100ml/
van-shake.jpg

Hi Sam, I know this isn't a request thread but I am massively addicted to your Peach, Lychee and cream liquid. Is there any chance this could be made available as a shortfill in the future? Will definitely be placing another order just after Xmas!

We have been waiting on a part of the recipe to arrive but we are hoping and preying it arrives today. Our most popular flavour.

I will update once it is back in stock (fingers crossed it should be today)
Hi Sam any idea when Narwhal Tears are going to be available again? Cheers

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news this xmas but all of our 10mls are fully TPD compliant and will never be available in shortfill form due to the costings involved in having them tested. Sowwy

Hi Sam, I know this isn't a request thread but I am massively addicted to your Peach, Lychee and cream liquid. Is there any chance this could be made available as a shortfill in the future? Will definitely be placing another order just after Xmas!

Bad news I am afraid. Our delivery isn't due until 4.30pm and we close at 4pm.
I'll come in tomorrow and get it bottled so it is back in stock for delivery after Christmas.

Hi Sam any idea when Narwhal Tears are going to be available again? Cheers

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news this xmas but all of our 10mls are fully TPD compliant and will never be available in shortfill form due to the costings involved in having them tested. Sowwy
Even if I bought 500 of them? [emoji23]

I get it though, I gather the costs involved are massive and at the end of the day you do have a business to run!! Still if you have anything of a similar flavour in shortfill I will definitely be ordering.

Thanks for the reply Sam, hope you and yours have a wonderful xmas

Enjoying the Banana Shake :dancing:

Also jamming the Jam down in the Titan!!!! - I see your cunning ploy selling the Titan now, whoosh through the juice faster and reorder sooner lol.

Suits me at the moment with over 4,000ml of juice to get through!
:fishbowl:

Back
Top Bottom