What's new

Voting - Vendor of the Month - September

Vendor of the Month September 2015

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

junglist

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks to everyone who put forward nominations for the vendors who deserve recognition and praise in the vaping world, we wouldn't be having such a great time as we are without you, keep up the hard work!

You can only vote once in the poll but it is multiple choice so you can pick more than one if you like.

Guests, you will have to register an account for your vote to be placed and counted. We look forward to you joining the community!

In the event of a tie, there will be a tie breaker vote or if we are too lazy, two vendors of the month winners ;)

If you are on the app you won't be able to see the poll so fire up your browser and log in to the site to vote. If you are a complete imbecile and can't do this then ask us and we'll add your vote on your behalf.

The nominations for September are:

1. Vapable - Vapable - Incredible Value E Cigs, E Liquid and Accessories - @vapable
2. Blackhack's - www.blackhacks.com - @Blackhack
3. VapeClub - Gourmet E-liquid UK Shop, Free Delivery - @VapeClub
4. PlumeBlu - www.plumeblu.co.uk - @PlumeBlu
5. Manabush - www.manabush.com- @manabush
6. Vapegeek - www.vapegeek.co.uk - @vapegeek
7. Cloudhouse Vapor - www.cloudhousevapor.com - @cloudhousevapor
8. CustomVapes - www.custom-vapes.co.uk - @CustomVapes
9. ZDVapes - www.zd-vapes.co.uk - @ZDVapes

Unfortunately Hog Vaping, Vaporized, Vape Escape and Redjuice aren't vendors on here yet - I should have checked that earlier :/ Will shoot them a message now and see if they can sort it out for next month.

Attached are the banners that you vendors can use on your website and mailers etc to encourage your customers to vote for you. Good luck to you all!

POTV-Vendor-Vote.jpgAwards Banner.jpg

Last edited:
Could you add Vapable for me please? I'm on tapatalk :(

Vapable have been great for me from I started to diy fast dispatch, good prices and products and fast delivery

Maybe a direct link to the poll would be good cause I went on web to look and I can't find it [emoji27] I'll check tomorrow when I'm not so tired

Maybe a direct link to the poll would be good cause I went on web to look and I can't find it [emoji27] I'll check tomorrow when I'm not so tired

Here ya go Diva :)

Nevermind I don't have permission to post images [emoji23]

Click the OP, you'll see options including 'More' click 'Web View' it'll take you direct to the poll :)

Well it does for me

Zd vapes!! Brought a crown rba deck from them on the 10th and it got delivered today. Will vote them or him

Here ya go Diva :)

Nevermind I don't have permission to post images [emoji23]

Click the OP, you'll see options including 'More' click 'Web View' it'll take you direct to the poll :)

Well it does for me

Thanks Huggett, that was super! I learn new stuff every day [emoji4]

I'm a complete imbecile, can you put me down for medusa juice please

Edit - complete imbecile that only uses the app and has forgotten his password on more occasions than I can remember so can't open in web view :D

Last edited:
The nominations for September are:

1. Vapable - Vapable - Incredible Value E Cigs, E Liquid and Accessories - vapable
2. Blackhack's - BLACKHACKS.COM - Blackhack
3. VapeClub - Gourmet E-liquid UK Shop, Free Delivery - VapeClub
4. PlumeBlu - Welcome to PlumeBlu E-Cigs and Liquids - PlumeBlu
5. Manabush - www.manabush.com- manabush
6. Vapegeek - Vapegeek.co.uk - Fine vaping equipment and e-liquids - vapegeek
7. Cloudhouse Vapor - CloudHouse Vapor - The European Source For American Made E-Liquids - The European Source For American Made E-Liquids - cloudhousevapor
8. Medusa Juice - www.medusajuice.co.uk - Medusa Juice
9. CustomVapes - www.custom-vapes.co.uk - CustomVapes
10. ZDVapes - www.zd-vapes.co.uk - ZDVapes

If you are accessing this via the app (ie you cannot click to vote) please post who you would like to vote for and it can be added for you. Your post will then be 'liked' so you know it has been added.

Dont be shy, this is our way of giving the vendor a pat on the back for the good service or kindness they have shown :)

Vapeable for me too please,great service and getting my concentrates next day from them with no extra postage charges ;-)

Back
Top Bottom