What's new

Sept Nominations Vendor of the month

MrTeaTime

Legend
Enter as many vendors as you want :) but please, limit your nominations to at least 1,000,000 each :)

remember, if there not vendors then either pm me and i'll contact the vendor and see if they would like to join, or if you would like to ask them, then please get them to contact Hedley @junglist or Toby @OccultScientist There's a couple of vendors im gonna bell who aint on here.....

So...knock yourself out....nominate away......nominations will be up for 7 days

@pfvapes +1 who very kindly reintroduced a one off batch of col-custer for us to try. You cant get better than that.

Ok. Two I've ordered from this month and have gone above and beyond are
1: Modmaker
2: PFVapes

[emoji4]

My Nomination goes to SR-Vapes !!! I've used them quite a bit lately, They sell decent gear at Great prices and Free Delivery !!! They deliver Fast as well !!! I presume they are members here as they have a POTV banner at the bottom of their site !!!

My Nomination goes to SR-Vapes !!! I've used them quite a bit lately, They sell decent gear at Great prices and Free Delivery !!! They deliver Fast as well !!! I presume they are members here as they have a POTV banner at the bottom of their site !!!
Ooops, posted at the same time. I'll add SR Vapes for you

1: Modmaker
2: PFVapes
3 Manabush
4 Chuff Stuff
5. Vapegeek
6. Isle of Custard
7. SR Vapes

As pfvapes and srvapes already nominated I will nominate Fogstar and DNA Vapes.

Back
Top Bottom