What's new

SR-Vapes - Amazing service

ScottishDuck13

Postman
Had an issue with the new Warrior RDA and got fantastic service from Steve @sr-vapes

Got the Warrior delivered to find 2 squonk pins included (no regular 510), warped/discoloured paint at 5 different points of the top and side caps and failing the scratch and check.

Contacted Wotofo and SRVapes less than an hour ago and had a response from both.

Wotofo confirming it is authentic.

SRVapes saying they had already also been in touch with Wotofo confirming authenticity and saying the squonk pin issue seems to be getting more common from manufacturers. They asked for a few pics of the paintwork so they could pass them on to Wotofo which I provided and they are sending out a replacement already.

Have to say, quick responses from both companies... less than an hour from opening the package it was all sorted! But fantastic service from SRVapes!!! Would highly recommend them to anyone! Their prices are also probably the best in the UK.

agree. Steve is a top geezer and very helpful with faults and replaces super fast.

Quick question having never used this site and looking for some more Mterk liquid loved the bottle I got from expo I came across this site and it asked if I want a nic shot with it I generally vape 6mg of nic is there away to get 6mg or is it just 3mg ?

Quick question having never used this site and looking for some more Mterk liquid loved the bottle I got from expo I came across this site and it asked if I want a nic shot with it I generally vape 6mg of nic is there away to get 6mg or is it just 3mg ?
Depends on the size of the shortfill it is if its a 50ml you will need to add 2 x 18mg to make it 6mg but you will need to make room in the bottle so will need to take out 10ml or add the juice to a bigger bottle if its a 100ml shortfll you will need to add 4 x 18mg nic shots to get 6 mg.

Aye, top company. Always get my stuff from them next working day.

Great service every-time and always next-day delivery.
Yep. I recently ordered an item for my birthday. As it was a week away I went cheap skate and chose the 2-12 day delivery option. The bloody thing came next day. Lol, had to sit looking at the thing for 6days.
Interestingly, SR is one of the few outlets that gets positive reaction, within the trade, whenever you mention them.

Just ordered a mod from them for £58 on sale and got free next day DPD delivery, Steve is a top bloke and customer service is amazing can't fault them at all [emoji4]

Yep. I recently ordered an item for my birthday. As it was a week away I went cheap skate and chose the 2-12 day delivery option. The bloody thing came next day. Lol, had to sit looking at the thing for 6days.
Interestingly, SR is one of the few outlets that gets positive reaction, within the trade, whenever you mention them.
Thats the option i always choose myself and it always comes next -day.

Back
Top Bottom