What's new

UK Aspire Vendor - 5 Stars!

HamishA

Postman
Hi all,

Never reviewed a vendor before, however, I just made my first purchase from the 'UK Aspire Vendor', ordering multiple e-liquids and the order came super fast! The whole transaction process was very transparent and easy to navigate, I was VERY pleased with the website, quality products available and the prices!

I received the package today, and they had thrown in an 'Aspire Mynus' as a freebie! Now this might not seem like a big deal to most people, however for me, it was super thoughtful, as I have been looking at these quite a bit, as I thought they would be a perfect stealth vape (In very unvapeable circumstances)!

Just the initial surprise really was a bonus for my day. :clapping:

I cannot fault the service and quality of products, I am very happy and have already ordered more from their website, a new vape and another liquid!

Special thanks to @DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) for letting me know the discount code too! Made it an overall fantastic experience, as I have had some very questionable service from other vendors.

Highly recommend and will continue using 'UK Aspire Vendor' from now on! :2thumbsup:

@ukaspirevendor :thankssign:

Being still relatively new to the vaping world, say 6-12 months, it's nice to have a reliable supplier. I can imagine this would be a tricky area for new vapers, struggling to find good quality and reliability online.

You never know what you're getting online, hence I always look for a direct supplier if available. Just happy to have a reliable supplier that is trustworthy!

Nice one Hamish! Great shout out

Yeah they are very good! I always rave about their service as its so important. They really do care and are a pleasure to deal with.

Back
Top Bottom