Vape Club
What's new

Review The Crazy Wire Company

Chris K

Vendor
First off, this isnt the usual thing I'd do, I expect a company taking my money to be good, so for me to praise them is a rarity indeed!

I recently purchased a Goon LP before realising all the wire I have is too thick or just not right for this low profile little git (small build deck!) So I required some new wire, flat wire was in order.

After trawling my usual wire sites finding either junk or hugely expensive wire, came across The Crazy Wire Company in Warrington. Never used them before and the website was fiddley at best... however they seemed to have exactly what I wanted at a great price.

Put some SS Flapton wire in the basket along with some flattened SS, 20m, £10.95 total, great. Now.. my pet hate, how much is the shipping going to cost? £5?... shock and delight, free postage! Quickly liking this company.

So receive an email the following day saying all dispatched and on route, they didn't hang around! Along with a cryptic message saying they had included a freebie... oooooooooo.

Well it lands on my doorstep this morning, less than 48 hours after putting my order in. The wire I've ordered is awesome, some of the best I've ever seen, and the freebie... another 10m of Kanthal 17g! Now, I dont use Kanthal but I appreciated the thought and it's something new to try, may even try building some very exotic wire with it.

Overall, give these guys and girls a try next time you need some wire, if your experience is anything like mine, you will certainly be using them again!

Last edited:
Innokin
We use them all the time and only once did some clapton wire not turn up and they were so good and sent out a replacement then two weeks later the other one turned up lol, we told then but they said keep it anyway so that was good. Had some nice freebies too an excellent company.

Vape Green
Back
Top Bottom