What's new

Thank you dripworx

corkscrewhair

After exhausting my pre-TPD juices some time ago I have been on the look out for a good while for a range of juice’s that does exactly what the description says.

I would have thought that this would be an easy process, but alas it wasn’t :( I went through so many juice companies who promise amazing juices that sadly fail to deliver on flavour :(

That was until I finally found dripworx and Lee(???) on here. I don’t know why I left it so long, but a few weeks ago I finally took the plunge and ordered a few of the range, and wasn’t disappointed!

The Strawberry custard cream is exactly that! Chronic cookie is another that is quite simply wonderful, and with dripworx having a sale on I’ve decided that after avoiding tobacco juices for so long that I’m going to dive straight in and order Canadian bright leaf and navy deluxe.

So thank you dripworx and Lee for fantastic juices and the wonderful service (as well as the sweets) and for saving me £££’s

Hi and welcome to the Planet

and congratz for being the longest lurker with 1 post after joining almost 2 years ago :D
tagging @Lee so he sees your post.

dalm you, ninjad :D

Gonna have to try these now. Been working my way through the Double drip range recently and have been underwhelmed by a lot of their stuff. Be nice to find a really nice flavour I can stick to for a while

After exhausting my pre-TPD juices some time ago I have been on the look out for a good while for a range of juice’s that does exactly what the description says.

I would have thought that this would be an easy process, but alas it wasn’t :( I went through so many juice companies who promise amazing juices that sadly fail to deliver on flavour :(

That was until I finally found dripworx and Lee(???) on here. I don’t know why I left it so long, but a few weeks ago I finally took the plunge and ordered a few of the range, and wasn’t disappointed!

The Strawberry custard cream is exactly that! Chronic cookie is another that is quite simply wonderful, and with dripworx having a sale on I’ve decided that after avoiding tobacco juices for so long that I’m going to dive straight in and order Canadian bright leaf and navy deluxe.

So thank you dripworx and Lee for fantastic juices and the wonderful service (as well as the sweets) and for saving me £££’s

Thanks mate! Always good to hear [emoji1]

Been a customer of Dripworx ever since I tasted the Pink Lemonade (?) back in the pre-TPD days. Just put in and received an order taking advantage of the bottle clearance. I like to try other juices from time-to-time, but Dripworx is always one of those trustworthy go-tos for price, value, flavour and service!

Did I mention they always put a little sweet in with the vape mail as well? TOP NOTCH! :)

Been a customer of Dripworx ever since I tasted the Pink Lemonade (?) back in the pre-TPD days. Just put in and received an order taking advantage of the bottle clearance. I like to try other juices from time-to-time, but Dripworx is always one of those trustworthy go-tos for price, value, flavour and service!

Did I mention they always put a little sweet in with the vape mail as well? TOP NOTCH! :)

I feel rude not to put a sweet in the orders now [emoji23][emoji23]

I hope you enjoy your liquids buddy, really good to hear!

Back
Top Bottom