What's new

SRVapes. Outstanding Service

mick brown

Veteran
I just thought I would publicise my recent dealings with Steve at SRVapes as I was very very impressed.

@vapermike @andi mack you wanted to know how I got on .

Well , I ordered a dovpo topside from srvapes and it was despatched and delivered in quick fashion as is always the case with Steve.
17th November - received. Inspection and bottles washed ready for a play . All looked good. Filled it up and it seemed fine with no leaks etc etc . Over the next few days I noticed I was having problems with it squonking by the time it got down to half a bottle . At first I thought it may be because the juice had to travel further than a traditional squonk but after reading reviews I started to wonder .

24th November - I decided to email Steve to ask if this was normal and whether he could offer some advice . This was at 19.45 on Saturday evening but I wasn't expecting a reply till Monday .

24th November - At 20.50 ( an hour later ) Steve emailed me back telling me that it didn't sound right and to check to see if the bottle pipe was cut at a angle and that he would ring me tomorrow (sunday) to go through it with me.
Now that part on it's own impressed me nevermind what's to come.

25th November - Sunday Steve rings me to talk it over and after discussing it for a while I decide to persevere with it and let him know how I get on .

26th November - Monday, I come to the conclusion that something is not quite right so email Steve and he gets back to me within an hour. I mention that I'm in Loughborough on Wednesday for my truck to be serviced and mot'd and that I could bring it to him to have a look at . He straight away said that he would come to the garage so I wouldn't get cold and wet walking to him. He arrives at the garage before 9am , has a look and try's the squonk action and immediately says " that's not right" and with no quibbling, gives me a replacement.

Nobody likes getting dodgy kit but with stella service like that it makes it much more bearable.

I've ordered several item's from srvapes over the year's and it's always been fast , no hassle service and with my dealings with him over the last few day's I just had to let everyone know.

He will definitely receive plenty more orders from me.

Glad you got it sorted & great service from Sr-vapes, will certainly be using them myself more in the new year.

Steve always goes above and beyong to sort out issues. top supplier.

@mick brown Thanks for the update and i'm very glad you got it sorted mate.

How you finding the replacement? all good now?

That's stellar service from Steve, really above and beyond.

Srvapes are now bookmarked for me and i'll be having a mooch over their site next time i need to order something.

@mick brown Thanks for the update and i'm very glad you got it sorted mate.

How you finding the replacement? all good now?

That's stellar service from Steve, really above and beyond.

Srvapes are now bookmarked for me and i'll be having a mooch over their site next time i need to order something.
The difference is like black and white. I'm down to 5mm in the bottle and it still pushes the liquid up with a squeeze. Not sure what was wrong with the other one. It sounded like it was blowing air but if that was the case, ie, a leak, why didn't I have juice everywhere !
Very strange. . . .

When I first got off the all in ones I bought my first box mod off Steve. He spent over an hour on the phone to me talking me through my options.

Top fella indeed.

I used to use SR a lot when I was using stock coils, and as has already been said, the customer service is superb !!!

Another thumbs up for SR Vapes. Have used Steve 3 times lately. Each time the service has been faultless. Very impressive and fast service

And yet another one. Recently I've had a problem with my order, but they have sorted it out in less than 2 days, big THANKS.
Certainly will return to them again...

Back
Top Bottom