What's new

Naturevape

nwhornet

Legend
Just a quick thumbs up for Mark at Naturevape. Placed an order Thursday night (late) for a BB DNA60 but needed it by Saturday & UKMail don't oblige (without a £14 surcharge) so messaged Mark if it was possible to use RM 1st Class (gamble). No problem to Mark & no extra charges & all sorted at 11:30pm. Service above & beyond & I'm happily vaping on said BB with a big grin.

Why would you need a BB in such a rush? Holidays ... for a friend ...?
Nosey fecker:D. Part impatience but also travelling with work most of next week so wouldn't have it in hand till Wed/Thursday. Not that it's any of your business now, is it? Jeez, got asked less questions when I was married :D:D

Nosey fecker:D. Part impatience but also travelling with work most of next week so wouldn't have it in hand till Wed/Thursday. Not that it's any of your business now, is it? Jeez, got asked less questions when I was married :D:D
Nosey? Moi?

Do you find it difficult holding down long-term relationships? :)

Nosey? Moi?

Do you find it difficult holding down long-term relationships? :)
Nosey;). Personally find a gag & a rope work wonders :)2 Any more relationship advice I can give you :D.

As an aside, find it quite annoying that a post about good customer service has to be derailled by someone who wants to know all about my buying habits & relationships.

Nosey;). Personally find a gag & a rope work wonders :)2 Any more relationship advice I can give you :D.

As an aside, find it quite annoying that a post about good customer service has to be derailled by someone who wants to know all about my buying habits & relationships.
Can be irritating, can't it? Especially when you suspect that the person who's asking doesn't really give a shit about your reply ... just being sociable. :)

button.jpg

Back
Top Bottom