Innokin
What's new

Review FogStar

Miss Pepper

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is from my own experience of dealing with @Ben fogstar my comments are my own opinion and not connected to the forum in any way.

To give a little background I needed some batteries for a certain mod and FogStar were the first to spring to mind. I duly messaged Ben one weekend with a load of waffle and hoped it would make sense. A few messages were exchanged, I put my faith in Ben knowing his stuff and metaphorically sat back and waited and was happily buying blind as I do trust him.

A few days later the messages start again and I get comfy whilst I wait for the next message exchange. Confirmation from Ben's lovely helper popped up and the transaction was complete.

Try and get comfy again but it wasn't meant to be as the batteries were with me in a few days! (Less than 7 days from my initial weekend query - what, that isn't quick I hear you say, well yes it was as I needed something specific and not your bog standard 18650, not the usual stocked item).

Now, these are blooming great batteries, getting decent life out of them and only on my second one since I got my mod up and running with it.

So, you are wondering what is the purpose of this review that doesn't say what was so special about the batteries? It isn't really about what the batteries it is about being able to approach a vendor and ask if they can help!

E-liquids.com
I have never needed any special batteries as you described @Miss Pepper but I totally agree, now that Ben stock's 26650's as well I can't see me going anywhere else.
I just hope in the future @Ben fogstar will be supplying 20700 cell's ;)

I use fogstar exclusively for my batteries. Cannot fault them at all plus the Fogstar wraps looks awesome!

AcmeFog
Back
Top Bottom