What's new

Review Dripper labs

Sam Andrews

Achiever
Roll up roll up..

Something abit different today folks, I felt I needed to/ wanted to share my views and experience with using the guys at @DripperLabs

I am in no way being asked or paid to do this.

First of all abit about them, information coming from there website.

https://www.dripperlabs.com/our-story

Based in Reading near my old home town it is ran, organised and mixed by 3 guys, Nick, Dan and Jack. From there bios it's clear they all have very important and different roles to play in the company.
  • Jack is the mastermind behind the mixing and house flavours bringing experience in making quality flavour.

• Dan is the mastermind behind the website and digital side of running the company

• Nick is the mastermind behind the corporate and online side of things.

Having used the website, tasted house flavours and dealt with the team on the forum I can tell they all have a passion for what they do and they do it very well.

I decided I wanted to try and make my own flavours but without the hassle straight away of full on diy mixing and dripper labs make this very simple for you.
With the choice of 30 or 60ml bottles, coming in 70/30, 50/50 or 60/40 and 0, 3 or 6mg there is something for all vapers.

Pricing at the moment being £5 for 30ml and £10 for 60ml. With 2 Royal mail postage options.

Screenshot_20220226-171022_Samsung Internet.jpg

Each juice comes with the supplied nic shots and on each bottle is how much you need to add to make it super simple.

20220216_142846.jpg

Dripper labs use design where by you have your own recipe book page meaning any flavours you try to make get saved so you can alter or reorder easily. They have a list of flavours which span over 5 pages everything from cakes, fruits, drinks to ice and menthols. Also there is certain emphasis flavours I'll call them for example "tanigfy" & "candidy" these help you get those flavours you've wanted as sweets come to life.

Next to each individual flavour there's a little "i" information button which gives you a brief description of that flavour and what it works best with.

Screenshot_20220226-171508_Samsung Internet.jpg

Once you've selected the flavours you want to mix they get added to a page below where you use a simple slider bar, by sliding the bar left or right you can change the intensity of each flavour profile. These go from background, mild, strong & intense. Once you've changed all your flavours there's a bar which Is overall flavour strength and again an information bar on what % you should be aiming for.

Screenshot_20220226-172202_Samsung Internet.jpg

Aswell as making your own flavours dripper labs as previously mentioned also have there own house flavours mixed and thought of by there very own Jack. When making my order of 2 juices, Nick very kindly sent out a house recipe of apple pie and I have to admit it was absolutely brilliant, you could taste every part of the juice from the pie, apple down the the cinnamon and spices its safe to say they have a great eye for detail in there juices.

https://www.dripperlabs.com/house-flavours

Overall what the guys at dripper labs have created and achieved is fantastic there enthusiasm to make quality juices and make diy mixing simple to everyone is great and you can have a great time doing it.

Throughout every part of the process you can tell that the 3 members of the team are fantastic at what they do, the layout of the website, the house flavours and the interaction and help from Nick when I had questions about my first juice nothing was to much hassle.

Overall I would throughly reccomend dripper labs to anyone who wants to diy hassle free or If anyone has been toying with the idea of using them just to do it.

With everything I try to think of things for possible improvement but I've struggled here, aslong as dripper labs keep adding flavour profiles to keep it exciting and new and possibly an idea of an option to add your own percentage via keypad rather than slider to make it more precise quicker and easier, other them then 2 small things they're a fantastic company and one I'll continue to use.

Thank you for a great experience guys.
Sam

20220216_142740.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220226-171022_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220226-171022_Samsung Internet.jpg
    420.7 KB · Views: 58
  • Screenshot_20220226-171503_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220226-171503_Samsung Internet.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 61
Thanks for the review Sam. Must give this a go at some point.

Wow! @Sam Andrews literally what can we say to thank you for putting together such a detailed review of your Dripper Labs experience!
It means so much to us when customers go out of their way to share their genuine experiences of our service/company/website - thank you!

*If anyone reading this and intrigued by what we are doing, check it out www.dripperlabs.com - and please do just ask us if you have any questions at all!*
You've frankly covered so much of it so well that there is not that much that we could add!

Thanks for your feature suggestions, we are always welcoming of customer feedback!
A couple of comments about the two ideas/questions you mentioned...

1) More ingredients and flavour profiles:
ABSOLUTELY! The platform is designed to expand and grow with the community.
In terms of individual ingredients - you will see 4 new ingredients this month (March)
Traditionally we launch some new House Flavours when we introduce new ingredients like demos to show how they might be used, flavours that show them off.
Obviously the number of flavour profiles available is all but infinite and only limited by the imagination of the creators!

2) Tap to type in a % :2thumbsup:
Whilst it's such a tiny feature in many respects - it has been requested about 10 times now!
It would definitely improve the mobile experience and appease the OCD among us.
Historically this has never quite made the cut as we have had some bigger, heavy hitting core functionality to finish.
I will promise to get this one done before too long, thank you for reminding us again :)

3/4/5/6) Is there more to come? YES!
Whilst you have given us a lot of kudos for what we have already - there is honestly so much more to come!

Some of the headlines (no order or priority):
-New home page to explain the platform more effectively, show off the latest flavours and creators and help us grow the community.
-Recommend a friend scheme, a great bolt on to our points scheme we will reward recommender (and the new user) for helping us to grow.
-Merch store - whilst it's not a feature we do a growing group of hardcore fans that would love to show their passion out in the real world.
-Flavour Leagues! So far we are the only ones who see who and what is most popular - seeing how your flavours perform and sell is a fundamental part of the fun and the community ethos.
-Live chat, community features like a news feed, suggestions for you and the ability to follow your favourite creators.
-Open source community recipes, Releasing your own flavours, top trending juices and double commissions.
-Pairing suggestions, flavour games, options for salts, more ways to earn like for your reviews and much much more!

Needless to say - we have a busy year ahead of us :D

Thank you again, not only for trying Dripper Labs but also for taking the time to share your experiences in the hope of bringing more people to the platform.
An epic display of the community spirit that we want to encourage on the platform.
YOU ARE A LEGEND.

Thank You,
Nick, Jack and Dan

Last edited:
@DripperLabs thank you very much for your kind words guys and I'm happy you enjoyed the read! Look forward to testing out more flavours and getting more adventurous thank you again guys!

Back
Top Bottom