What's new

WARNING - Black Label Vaping Society

Afraid if it's done via bank transfer, there isn't alot that can be done. Think you may need to chalk it up to experience.

Should also be avoided as they have clearly ripped the name off a great band! Zak Wylde would be livid!

Oh, just so you know, you will need to add a disclaimer to your message to comply with name and shame rules.

"This is a personal review of a vendor/retailer that I have conducted a business transaction with. The following information reflects a true representation of the transaction between myself and the company identified. The opinions expressed, represent my own and not those ofthis website, planetofthevapes.co.uk. By posting this review I agree to abide by the terms and conditions set out by the Planet of the Vapes website."

Edit to add.

Just taken a quick look on the website. It's as dodgy as a dodgy thing on a very dodgy day! It gave me a PayPal option at first which was very quickly taken away so I had only choice to make a bank transfer. Half their stock is straight from FastTech with about 200% added to the price.
I bet Johnny Walker's felt the same way when when zakk wylde when he ripped the name of their whiskey and used their imagery on their first album Sonic Brew that he got took to court for yes I bet his livid lol

Attachments

• 220px-Sonic_Brew_Original_Cover.jpg
    220px-Sonic_Brew_Original_Cover.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 283
"This is a personal review of a vendor/retailer that I have conducted a business transaction with. The following information reflects a true representation of the transaction between myself and the company identified. The opinions expressed, represent my own and not those of this website, planetofthevapes.co.uk. By posting this review I agree to abide by the terms and conditions set out by the Planet of the Vapes website."

Do not buy from this site.
Spent £85 on juice and accessories. First of all, only accepts Bank Transfer. Second, sent parcel to wrong address. Third, retrieved the parcel to find order only half filled.
No contact phone number. Messaging only. Asked them to refund me for the missing items and they stopped responding to messages.

I know what you're thinking - how can someone be so stupid to buy from this kind of site? In my defence, enthusiasm as a new vaper got the better of me (I know, unless I was also born yesterday, still pretty stupid :)). At the very least, I can try to warn others.

Anyone any advice on making them "pay"?
Thanks
this is Jason for BLVS we apologise for the parcel being sent to the wrong address you was refunded for the missing juice stopped responding to messages because of the nasty vindictive where you was talking to one of our female employees we deal with hundreds of people around the world and I've got to admit you're a gem ( in your words I'm going to try and cripple your f****** company ) now a big warning is showing up on Google what a disgrace

I use this company for about a year now and always paid the PayPal never had an issue. so as a lot of my friends in the vaping community. thumbs up in my book
Strange how you're a customer but now "Jason for BLVS". Which is it?

Wow... Really?

Screenshot_20190915_180245.jpg

Thought I'd check since it finally has a business address but still only allowed to pay via bank transfer!

For anyone reading this, do NOT pay via bank transfer for anything. You have no protection on your purchase or payment and will lose the money or products if you hit any issues.

Plenty more reputable vendors out there who will accept payment method that protects you.

This still stinks of being very dodgy.

Wow... Really?

View attachment 200591

Thought I'd check since it finally has a business address but still only allowed to pay via bank transfer!

For anyone reading this, do NOT pay via bank transfer for anything. You have no protection on your purchase or payment and will lose the money or products if you hit any issues.

Plenty more reputable vendors out there who will accept payment method that protects you.

This still stinks of being very dodgy.
Strange, that sort code is Nat West Bank Hornchurch branch, yet premises in Sheffield???

Back
Top Bottom