What's new

Vaperchaseruk.co.uk. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

People should be aware of this. They are not hsv

Yes definitely. I hope I'm right for your sake if it drop shipping they don't usually offer tracking because they would be using free airmail service. It's just they don't have a legit address yet have taken some time in advertising on Instagram. Usually these companies want to stay under the radar. They are not allowed to use PayPal anymore iv just read in the menu under PayPal on the site. Iv never heard of them but you would expect a reputable company to put a legit payment in place very quickly.
Yeah I saw that... That was added AFTER I placed the order

If you contact your bank they can raise a dispute with the receivers bank and can get your money back, had to do it before with Halifax (had to wait untill 30 days had passed though).

Did spot that the domain vaperchaser.co.uk is available for £12 for 2 years on godaddy, a disgruntled customer could probably do something pretty interesting with that :p

If you contact your bank they can raise a dispute with the receivers bank and can get your money back, had to do it before with Halifax (had to wait untill 30 days had passed though).

Did spot that the domain vaperchaser.co.uk is available for £12 for 2 years on godaddy, a disgruntled customer could probably do something pretty interesting with that :p
Might even receive the product... Happy to wait... Just a bit narked

Might even receive the product... Happy to wait... Just a bit narked

Yeah fingers crossed, got a bargain there if you do receive it :). Has been discontinued and OOS pretty much everywhere for a little while though, be a bit surprised they can still get hold of 7 variants even as a dropshipper.

Back
Top Bottom