What's new

Vapemate are utter crap

big tuna

Postman
Bought some juices from here (milk and fruit loops) tasted awful even after steeping. They explained to me that it was probably a bad batch and that they were going to replace it for free! Pretty good right? No, they took 3 days to respond to my email and then told me that they would respond to my email later in the afternoon rather than just replying to the email then? Still waiting after 3 days of no emails from VAPEMATE. I've tried 4-5 flavours from there and they've all been shit, should have learnt my lesson the first 4 times, but due to the amount of different flavours on offer, I thought there could be one for me.

The company has the foundation to be very good but unfortunately they are very shite.

Bought some juices from here (milk and fruit loops) tasted awful even after steeping. They explained to me that it was probably a bad batch and that they were going to replace it for free! Pretty good right? No, they took 3 days to respond to my email and then told me that they would respond to my email later in the afternoon rather than just replying to the email then? Still waiting after 3 days of no emails from VAPEMATE. I've tried 4-5 flavours from there and they've all been shit, should have learnt my lesson the first 4 times, but due to the amount of different flavours on offer, I thought there could be one for me.

The company has the foundation to be very good but unfortunately they are very shite.

I tried a couple and am in total agreement, in fact most people say the same and I've rarely read anything good.

It's strange, because last year they had a massive sale and got rid of all their hardware to concentrate on liquids so you'd have thought they would be better.

I tried a couple and am in total agreement, in fact most people say the same and I've rarely read anything good.

It's strange, because last year they had a massive sale and got rid of all their hardware to concentrate on liquids so you'd have thought they would be better.

Awful, I bought there top rated one 'Bavarian cream' I think it was. Tasted chemically and weird. Total shit.

Same here haven't really had a good one had bad and a bit better but stopped ordering after 2 orders.

I've had a few vaping them as I'm tight and don't wanna waste them but bloody he'll the pink man tasted like something I'd wash my dishes with

I ordered the 'Barvarian Cream' and the 'Belgium Waffles', the waffles one was awful and after waiting 5 days for delivery wrote them off my list but then I tried the Barvarian Cream and wow absolutely loved it. I think from reading reviews that their batches vary greatly and for that reason alone I won't be ordering again.

Ive previously made an order from them, Very hit & miss. Their mountain dew was sick inducing and their blueberry made me think my coils where burnt out, Turns out it was the iffy tasting liquid. But then again I love their heseinberg & lime zest (i think its zest, its lime something) and their pinkman & irn bru while not the best, where still vapeable for me. i have a 25% code linked to my account to use before the end of the month due to a f up in their deliveries in August, but not sure ill even use it.. One hit wonder has spoiled me, Nothing quite matches up!

Cheers fellow Apes, I have registered with them, but luckily I have not spent any money. Phew, close call :thankyou:

Hi there big tuna

I have just replied to your support ticket and I thought I'd also add a response here. I replied to you on both occasions you mentioned and genuinely have no idea why you haven't seen those messages. Whether you like our eliquid or not, one thing we pride ourselves on is our customer service. We take it incredibly seriously and have always as a matter of policy gone out of our way to ensure that every query, complaint or question is dealt with in a manner that leaves our customers happy.

My message to you yesterday was to confirm your date of birth as we now have to have that on file to be able to process anything (since the October UK law change regarding sales to under 18s).

I am genuinely sorry that for whatever reason you haven't received my replies to your support queries. We do have a couple of numbers on the contact page of our site and I would suggest always giving us a quick call if for whatever reason you feel aggrieved or need to talk to someone about your order. We will always go out of our way to ensure any issue is resolved.

I have raised the replacement order for you as promised. This has only just been done as it was in a queue to process but is now sorted. I have also credited your account with some VM Rewards as an apology from us. I know you said you wouldn't use us again, but there are enough points there to place an order without spending a penny. At the very least I would like to leave you with a good impression of Vapemate.

Once again, I'm really sorry you haven't had a good experience with this order and the follow up - I promise you this is not the norm!

Best regards
Simon

Last edited:
Hi there big tuna

I have just replied to your support ticket and I thought I'd also add a response here. I replied to you on both occasions you mentioned and genuinely have no idea why you haven't seen those messages. Whether you like our eliquid or not, one thing we pride ourselves on is our customer service. We take it incredibly seriously and have always as a matter of policy gone out of our way to ensure that every query, complaint or question is dealt with in a manner that leaves our customers happy.

My message to you yesterday was to confirm your date of birth as we now have to have that on file to be able to process anything (since the October UK law change regarding sales to under 18s).

I am genuinely sorry that for whatever reason you haven't received my replies to your support queries. We do have a couple of numbers on the contact page of our site and I would suggest always giving us a quick call if for whatever reason you feel aggrieved or need to talk to someone about your order. We will always go out of our way to ensure any issue is resolved.

I have raised the replacement order for you as promised. This has only just been done as it was in a queue to process but is now sorted. I have also credited your account with some VM Rewards as an apology from us. I know you said you wouldn't use us again, but there are enough points there to place an order without spending a penny. At the very least I would like to leave you with a good impression of Vapemate.

Once again, I'm really sorry you haven't had a good experience with this order and the follow up - I promise you this is not the norm!

Best regards
Simon

Hello Simon,

The only message I have received from you was on Tuesday, see photo below. I appreciate these things happen, but as a consumer it is highly frustrating when you are sending emails and hearing nothing back for days and the first email I sent was on Saturday! All forgotten I guess now and thanks for the replacement juices. I won't be using Vapemate again as after trying 4 or five flavours i have been less than impressed. I think rather than developing over 200 flavours you should nail them first! All of the flavours tasted chemically and not true to flavour to me.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom