What's new

vapeinc.com bad service

i have only got an issue with them in regards to how poor the service is when there is an issue to rectify. the actual purchase from them is fine, email confirmation of order, usually despatch by next day and all orders arrived with no problem.

its when theres a problem we get to see how good a vendor really is....

i recently purchased an item from smoke purer through ebay, and there was an issue with it, the mod being a completely different shade of blue to the supplied tank, and nothing like the pictures represented. he used stock pictures though, so there was no way he could be aware of the colour differences as all the mods he sells are in sealed boxes.
emailed pictures to him, had a response within the hour with a prepaid, tracked return postage label. now thats good service!!
sent it back and got refunded within a couple of days with no messing about.

i have only got an issue with them in regards to how poor the service is when there is an issue to rectify. the actual purchase from them is fine, email confirmation of order, usually despatch by next day and all orders arrived with no problem.

its when theres a problem we get to see how good a vendor really is....

i recently purchased an item from smoke purer through ebay, and there was an issue with it, the mod being a completely different shade of blue to the supplied tank, and nothing like the pictures represented. he used stock pictures though, so there was no way he could be aware of the colour differences as all the mods he sells are in sealed boxes.
emailed pictures to him, had a response within the hour with a prepaid, tracked return postage label. now thats good service!!
sent it back and got refunded within a couple of days with no messing about.
That's the sort of service that keeps you a repeat customer. Always good to shout about good service. Nice one mate.

Vapeinc does not have a return merchandise authorization. RMA, or a downloadable prepaid label. The promise to refund postage didn't get fulfilled but mentioning about Paypal opening a PayPal case was met with ' You can't do that , we have refunded your purchase and postage refund is not part of PayPal policy '.
So basically it sounds like ,we can get away with it, although the consumer act regulations requires a refund of postage when a returned item is faulty.

In this case, you're entitled to a refund of the total amount you paid, including costs to ship the item to you, and the fee to return the item. No admin or restocking fees should be charged.

Vapeinc does not have a return merchandise authorization. RMA, or a downloadable prepaid label. The promise to refund postage didn't get fulfilled but mentioning about Paypal opening a PayPal case was met with ' You can't do that , we have refunded your purchase and postage refund is not part of PayPal policy '.
So basically it sounds like ,we can get away with it, although the consumer act regulations requires a refund of postage when a returned item is faulty.

In this case, you're entitled to a refund of the total amount you paid, including costs to ship the item to you, and the fee to return the item. No admin or restocking fees should be charged.

send them an email telling them you will take it up with their local trading standards officer if they do not comply with fulfilling their legal obligation to you....

That's the sort of service that keeps you a repeat customer. Always good to shout about good service. Nice one mate.

smoke purer were just awesome, fair play to him. its how a vendor sorts you out after they have had your money is what matters. another wonderful chap is Steve at SR Vapes as well.

send them an email telling them you will take it up with their local trading standards officer if they do not comply with fulfilling their legal obligation to you....
I thought about that, although I never did email them, reading posts from other users, emails do not seem to get any response.

Right now it is not about the money, it is the principle. I' ve bought from them a few times before and it has been excellent, but if you need customer service you have to spend ages trying to get someone answering the phone, and if you do get someone, nothing gets done ( 3 to 4 calls). Annoying.

I would have preferred to have left a positive feedback, but so far it can't be done.

I thought about that, although I never did email them, reading posts from other users, emails do not seem to get any response.

Right now it is not about the money, it is the principle. I' ve bought from them a few times before and it has been excellent, but if you need customer service you have to spend ages trying to get someone answering the phone, and if you do get someone, nothing gets done ( 3 to 4 calls). Annoying.

I would have preferred to have left a positive feedback, but so far it can't be done.

i had to keep on to them until they eventually refunded postage, like you, it became about the principle not he massive sum of £4.20. i posted in the vendor forum on here, in the vape inc section, which they seem to not be part of anymore, telling my story. they replied with threats about solicitors and slander and all sorts.
they are an absolute bunch of idiots, staffed by rude, condescending morons who think they can speak to a customer like they do not matter.

well, so much for me saying the liquid orders have gone without a hitch....

ordered 4 bottles of another clearance liquid, which was not TPD compliant and purchased AFTER the cutoff. they still sent them out, which is breaking the law, but despite ordering 4, there is only one in the jiffy bag.

phoned, actually got an answer. told them what had happened, and the response was there was no way that there would have only been the one in there if i ordered 4!!
so obviously, there is no way the genius staff packing the orders made an error, its the customer is a liar.

did eventually agree to send the missing liquids out when i mentioned they had sold me non compliant liquids after the cutoff.

we shall see if they do actually arrive.........

@workshyfop Did you actuially get the missing liquids?. What an appaling customer service. Won't be using them no matter how good a deal looks like.

Back
Top Bottom