What's new

Unpleasant experience with Evolution Vaping Online Shop

The guys let you send it back and gave you a refund.
Sounds like good service to me.
Time to get over your disappointment and move on.

The guys let you send it back and gave you a refund.
Sounds like good service to me.
Time to get over your disappointment and move on.

I already moved on.

I just thought it would be beneficial to others if I sacrifice from my time and bother to share my experience. You may not appreciate it but there could be others who might.

And returning an item within 14 days is regulatory requirement as far as I am aware. It is not something they would "let".

They could have shown more support, considering the feelings I had when I had 300ml of "expired" and further 60ml of almost expired liquid.

You didn’t get any expired liquid did you? If it just says ‘April 2018’ it means the end of the month.

Unfortunately, buying short dated stuff without being told up front (especially in that quantity) is a bit shitty, but nothing more. I don’t think companies need to tell you when an item is nearing its expiry or Best Before End date. Tbh I always thought they needed to tell you if it was past it’s BBE date, but a trip to any of the cheap shops suggests otherwise. Fair enough that you feel that the descriptions could have been more clear, but I don’t think they’ve done anything wrong. As others have said, it will be fine anyway, but tbh I’d be a bit miffed in the same situation.

Paying return postage for an item with nothing wrong with it is pretty much standard online. In fairness I’m surprised the vendor didn’t just knock a bit more money off to save the hassle of Now having a bunch of short dated liquid to sell again, but there ya go.

I already moved on.

I just thought it would be beneficial to others if I sacrifice from my time and bother to share my experience. You may not appreciate it but there could be others who might.

And returning an item within 14 days is regulatory requirement as far as I am aware. It is not something they would "let".
Fair enough re the 14 day regulations.
But WORST SHOP EVER! ???

How can I add a disclaimer? And what kind of disclaimer should I add?

@Murat_Cyp you need to have a read through the forum rules and regulations which will tell you what kind of disclaimer you need to apply
This should be done by editing the original post or the whole post could be removed as per forum rules

Back
Top Bottom