What's new

Ukvapeshop warning - Negative review

FlankMasterFlex

Initiate
"This is a personal review of a vendor/retailer that I have conducted a business transaction with. The following information reflects a true representation of the transaction between myself and the company identified. The opinions expressed, represent my own and not those ofthis website, planetofthevapes.co.uk. By posting this review I agree to abide by the terms and conditions set out by the Planet of the Vapes website."

UPDATE 27.4.17
It's been a little over a month since I placed the original complaint and UKVapeshop has now replied and agreed to send out my missing bottle. There wasn't much in the way of asking me to prove anything they just said they will send out another and they did. I thought it was important and only fair to make sure I updated my original post with this information. It was over month with no response though so make of that what you will.

I used this site recently. Seen a few reviews and site is all very legitimate but their after sales service I have received has been pretty appalling.
I ordered a few eliquids and when they arrived 1 was missing. I figured it was a fairly simple mistake and contacted them on their website to explain my issue. A few days passed and I hadn't received a reply so I emailed them using their contact email address and again I wait and again no response. It's a very hard thing to prove, a liquid not being included but I'm sure they do stock take and could check if they are plus a bottle or simply reply and say they don't accept my claim but to out right ignore a customer is pretty bad if you ask me. I've waited over a week for a reply before posting anything negative but I've had enough now so thought I'd make other users aware of this.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, in this day and age we're almost at a point of having to video the entire unpacking process of anything we buy online these days :(.

If there's no issues, you can simply delete it and done.

If there is a problem, at least you have full proof of what has transpired to chase it up. The amount of incorrect, missing or broken bloody items in orders I've had recently has gone beyond a joke. Vendors are rushing more and more and just don't take the time to double check anymore or ensure things are packaged properly and sufficiently. They're pushing out so many orders per day and won't or don't take on more staff to cope and it seems to be a problem that's getting worse, not better!!

I'd keep chasing them mate, that crap just isn't on and they should be named and shamed for it!!. Seems to me they want you to give up and let it go with that attitude :(. Send them the same email 30+ times per day until they answer lol ;).

im sorry but anybody can leave good reviews on a site to make it look good, even the owners, the first thing i did when i googled there site was check the contact info, no address no phone number, id of been shopping else where, so lesson learnt ...

Unfortunately, in this day and age we're almost at a point of having to video the entire unpacking process of anything we buy online these days :(.

If there is a problem, at least you have full proof of what has transpired to chase it up. The amount of incorrect, missing or broken bloody items in orders I've had recently has gone beyond a joke. Vendors are rushing more and more and just don't take the time to double check anymore or ensure things are packaged properly and sufficiently. They're pushing out so many orders per day and won't or don't take on more staff to cope and it seems to be a problem that's getting worse, not better!!

I'd keep chasing them mate, that crap just isn't on and they should be named and shamed for it!!. Seems to me they want you to give up and let it go with that attitude :(. Send them the same email 30+ times per day until they answer lol ;).
It is really frustrating and I like the recording of opening the package. Might do that from now on. Anyway, time to spam them I guess, just wanted to make others aware so they don't have the same issue I did.

It is really frustrating and I like the recording of opening the package. Might do that from now on. Anyway, time to spam them I guess, just wanted to make others aware so they don't have the same issue I did
im sorry but anybody can leave good reviews on a site to make it look good, even the owners, the first thing i did when i googled there site was check the contact info, no address no phone number, id of been shopping else where, so lesson learnt ...
They do

They do have an address present on their site, no contact number though. Yeah lesson learned I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom