What's new

SK e-juice Warning!

Junglegeorge

Initiate
DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!
Their weppage http://www.sowhatisnormal.co.uk/
I made an order and it said item would ship in 24 hours. It said processing and then nothing happened. I tried to contact them several times but no response.
I had payed with Paypal.
I started a dispute and escalated it to a claim at Paypal and won. Got my money back
They didnt even response to Paypal e-mails.

"Dear Göran Forsberg,

We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your
favor.

We were able to recover £62,16 GBP and this amount has been credited to
you. Please allow five business days for this adjustment to be posted."

"This is a personal review of a vendor/retailer that I have conducted a business transaction with. The following information reflects a true representation of the transaction between myself and the company identified. The opinions expressed, represent my own and not those ofthis website, planetofthevapes.co.uk. By posting this review I agree to abide by the terms and conditions set out by the Planet of the Vapes website."

Last edited:
Hi they're still up to these tricks in dispute with them via PayPal now order well overdue and they will not reply to email, very dodgy company, AVOID!

Clearly a company (if you can be generous enough to use that term) who are blissfully ignorant of the online selling regulations. Not to mention run by a semi-literate person.

They claim to be British, fail to give a registered address and spell worse than a four year old.

This should be the first thing people look for when purchasing online. It confuses the hell out of me that people don’t.

44FDF2B1-551C-46F3-8A08-71CB5A3FEE09.jpeg

Clearly a company (if you can be generous enough to use that term) who are blissfully ignorant of the online selling regulations. Not to mention run by a semi-literate person.

They claim to be British, fail to give a registered address and spell worse than a four year old.

This should be the first thing people look for when purchasing online. It confuses the hell out of me that people don’t.

View attachment 169200

looks to me like a company who sell dirt cheap chinese eliquid, even there head office is based in hong kong.

looks to me like a company who sell dirt cheap chinese eliquid, even there head office is based in hong kong.
A Chinese company would never do such a half-assed job. This has ‘twat from Basildon’ (insert shit town of choice), working from his/her bedroom, written all over it. But, yes, the liquids probably come from China.

Only a pure idiot would register a .co.uk domain and then claim to have a “head office” in the Far East.

Just stumbled across this thread. I was going to get a pair of Kennedy’s from there but had issues registering and checking out as a guest.

Best to avoid then!

DO NOT USE COMPANIES WHO DO NOT LIST THEIR BRITISH ADDRESS ON THEIR WEBSITE.

LIKE...

FUCKING...

EVER.

THEY HAVE TO LIST A PHYSICAL ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER - BY LAW!

IF YOU BUY FROM WEBSITES LIKE THIS YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT AND ONLY HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME IF IT GOES TITS.

Back
Top Bottom