What's new

my experice from the vaping guru

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan5284

Initiate
This is a personal review of a vendor/retailer that I have conducted a business transaction with. The following information reflects a true representation of the transaction between myself and the company identified. The opinions expressed, represent my own and not those ofthis website, planetofthevapes.co.uk. By posting this review I agree to abide by the terms and conditions set out by the Planet of the Vapes website.

hey all this is my honest review/experience of the The Vaping Guru admin mods i will back up my claims if need be with screen shots of emails now i ordered the Kylin RTA Tank on the 6th oct around 21:25 order placed email received dear daniel thank you for choosing the vaping guru we want to let you know your order has been received and will be processed as soon as possible fast forward to the 10th email sent to see if item has been posted no response next day 11th sent another email and yes still no response from vaping guru then on the 12th i receive a email at 02.27am we want to let you know that your order 578/061017/... has been updated to processing with no reply's still to my emails i logged in to paypal and sent a message basically saying to emails have been sent all i want to know is/when item will be posted is tracking available then today wake to x2 emails one vape guru 04:25 we want to let you know order 578/061017/... status has been updated to refunded if you have any questions about your order please send a email to sales@thevaping...............
or simply reply to this message yea whats the point in that as they clearly don't respond to customers via email or at least i never had one to mine 04:28 paypal the seller has issued a refund of 19.99 gbp so i got my refund after a very poor shopping experience from https://www.thevapingguru.co.uk/ the vaping experts as i stated in the start of the post admin/mods if you want proof of my claims more than happy to provide rest of you make of it what you will and order on the edge of caution

Last edited by a moderator:
you know a quick google search will give you a phone number so if you're getting no joy with email you can speak to them directly, i have had a lengthy conversation with Thor in the past 01294 287870 and there is a number listed on their webpage 0333 050 2736

Sorry you had such a poor experience! Thor has been really rather unwell of late and as a result a few queries didn't get answered, but rest assured, we are playing catch up with everyone who still has an order in and I'm glad you received your refund

thanks for the response but i would of rather had the product that i ordered than a refund no expiation just a refund not even a sorry we will ship it out for you just a refund so if i was to order again will it get shipped ?

thanks for the response but i would of rather had the product that i ordered than a refund no expiation just a refund not even a sorry we will ship it out for you just a refund so if i was to order again will it get shipped ?
Can you PM me your order number?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom