What's new

Has anyone used Vapechaseruk.co.uk before?

Chrismc316

Has anyone on here used vapechaseruk.co.uk before been having troubles with them not fulfilling an order after taking my money? Thanks.

The Following comments are made by a member?members, NOT by POTV.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm presuming you mean vaperchaseruk?

Never heard of them. They're not on Trust Pilot. Could be drop shippers but a quick look on their website shows no physical address, phone number or email and a worthless message box for contact. The fb page address they've provided as a contact page doesn't seem to exist. Neither does the Instagram link.

If you've paid via PP just make a claim; order not received and unable to contact vendor.

Last edited:
If legit this looks a bargain ?
upload_2021-2-10_1-45-20.png

Interesting post by the company on FB....not sure if this is the same matter...

Hypothetically of course, if we had a customer who’s claiming an item is missing due to damage or general mistake we will always offer to refund or replace that item. If the parcel was damaged we can still refund or replace that item. If we know full well an item has been sent, there is no damage or signs of tampering from what we’ve been told and they want an item surely that’s trying for a freebie? If we still offer to refund with a claim surely you’d accept? Surely the only option for that customer is to ignore all the above and take to social media?

Hypothetically of course guys

Last edited:
Looks ok to me, just because it's a site not many people might've used, or heard of, doesn't mean it's a scam. Postage T&Cs appear slightly odd, for the cheapest option, other than that

Our standard shipping option is a very low cost option where even we do not have the ability to claim for a lost or damaged parcel. This also applies to our DPD free shipping option. We do not recommend this option but it is there as it is highly requested by our customers. If your parcel becomes lost or even damaged and you use this option then we cannot refund or replace the order. If you use any of our other shipping options then we will refund and or replace at the earliest date.

Yeah, the Facebook page seems fairly active. It looks like a very small operation (probably just the owner) but doesn’t mean it’s not legit

Back
Top Bottom