What's new

Grey Haze Warning !!!

HAZZA1962

Legend
The Views I am about to express are my own and are gained from my personal experience, They are not the Views held by POTV or anyone associated with the Forum !!!
I've never had to leave a Negative Review for a Vendor before, mainly because I've been lucky enough to have had Great service from all of the Firms I've used, ( Apart from Gearbest, but that's another story ).
So I'm Genuinely Gutted to start this thread about one of my Favourite Vendors, Namely Grey Haze !!!
I've used them a Fair few times in the past, and have always received impeccable service and good quality gear !!!
Until now that is.
I ordered a Limitless Arms Race Mod for my Son's Birthday just under a month ago, ( I know, it's not my cup of Tea either ) I received it quickly as usual, and my Son was very happy with the Mod !!!
He called me yesterday to say that the clip on the battery sleeve had snapped off.
After looking at the fastening method it appears that the metal spring clips on the bottom of the sleeve fastens onto the main body of the Mod behind a piece of Plastic, and this obviously wasn't up to the job !!!
I emailed Grey Haze regarding the Warranty, and received a reply quickly !!!
They informed me that unfortunately any Physical damage to the Mod was not covered by the warranty after Seven Days !!!
I replied, stating that, Physical damage implied that it had been caused by user error, and not due to normal usage and the fact that the fastening method was obviously doomed to fail.
I also voiced my dissatisfaction with their reply and stated that I would be spending my money elsewhere in the future !!!
I waited until now to post this, In case I had any further correspondence from them, but they obviously think the matter is closed !!!
So, In essence, If you order anything from Grey Haze, Be Warned that you have a week for any Flaws to appear, after that you are well and truly Stuffed !!!

[emoji15]
Tossers. I've seen elsewhere their service is fast going down the pan.

Hey ho. Not as if there aren't alternatives.

Paypal case it buddy.

[emoji15]
Tossers. I've seen elsewhere their service is fast going down the pan.

Hey ho. Not as if there aren't alternatives.

Paypal case it buddy.
There's a thought Old Bean !!! Your not as Daft as you look !!! Or me for that matter !!! :2thumbsup:

yep pp claim, leave them a shite review on FB, consumer law it if need be, well within your rights for a refund or replacement

I never returned as a customer a few years back due to the service i received.
You could have warned me Angel !!! :2thumbsup: Only Joking, as I said, I've never had any problems before, and always had Good service.
That's why I was so surprised that they just F***ed me right off, and then never responded to my Gripe !!!

Back
Top Bottom