What's new

Chefsflavours

Jimbojones

Initiate
80A42DCA-1748-403A-8B9A-88206BD9C03C.jpeg
Ordered some flavour concentrates from chefsflavours and two of the concentrates (both bottles where sealed) had foreign bodies floating in the liquid, one of which was clearly a human hair and the other looked like bits of mould or dust.

Have you contacted them about it @Jimbojones ?

Chefs are massive in the game and I’m sure they’d be keen to help. They’ve always been very good with me and others round here.

Also what brand is it? They don’t bottle everything they sell in house, a reasonable proportion of it they buy in pre bottled, so it may not actually be them.

Even so their customer service is usually legendary so I’d drop them an email.

Last edited:
Not very nice. I use them all the time an never had a bottle with 'extras'.

I hope you contact them about this, this seems very unusual for a company with such a good reputation. :hmm:

Last edited:
Never had a problem with CF but if I did I would try getting the issue resolved directly first not by posting on an open forum. You should give them the chance to rectify any issues before going public.

Is that not a label thats got a hair underneath it rather than it being in the bottle? Just looking at how it's positioned and the lack of a shadow against the white of the label looks like it's stuck in place.

Is that not a label thats got a hair underneath it rather than it being in the bottle? Just looking at how it's positioned and the lack of a shadow against the white of the label looks like it's stuck in place.

mmm...could be ,well spotted, hopefully the OP will be back on, n give it a good shake

Back
Top Bottom