What's new

Vapestick Design

Janon

Initiate
Recently I got the Vapestick Design, a cig lookalike e-cig from http://vapestick.co.uk. Nice, sleek, black design with a blue lighted tip. I like the nice design to it, got a couple compliments while vaping around town haha

In the kit, you get 10 assorted Refill Cartridges, two atomizers, two rechargeable batteries, a wall charger and a USB charger, a slick-looking carry pouch, the user manual and a charger case that looks like a cig pack. The cartridges were 4 different flavours and 4 nic levels. The flavours are Original, Menthol, Tobacco and Apple, with nic levels of 0%, 1.1%, 1.8% & 2.4%. Guess that's so you can decide what levels you want? Iunno. I've only used the Tobacco and Apple ones so far. They've both got a pretty good flavour to them, a decent tobacco hint of flavour without the complete ash tray taste afterwards.

One thing that may be considered a con is that they aren't cartomizers. So it's a 3-piece build. They say you get about 100 puffs per cart, which I wouldn't say is too far off. I got around 70 and I take decent puffs. The battery life lasts me about all day, the charger pack helps keep it lasting a lil longer. I got through the day with about one cart but if you're a heavy smoker it might take a bit more than that for you.

This is a personal review of a product I either bought or received free of charge. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of this website, planetofthevapes.co.uk

you know what .. I love the vapestick "original" flavour ... Im fairly certain its actually hangsen or dekang "cotton candy"

Haven't tried the Original yet, I like the apple lol but now I'm gonna have to try it for sure. Cotton candy huh? Yum haha

Back
Top Bottom