What's new

Review wanted

@XTAR , I done a small thechnical review for the vc2 ( including disassembly , charging currents and other bits) . I was supposed to do other but never got sent any kit to review.

I think your getting me confused with someone else :)
I do apologise mate was thinking of someone else [emoji4]
Not difficult if @mattyk2010 is on an early Corona :beerchug:D
Your not fucking wrong mate, met up with some of my family id not seen in years and was and am hammered [emoji23]
@XTAR , I done a small thechnical review for the vc2 ( including disassembly , charging currents and other bits) . I was supposed to do other but never got sent any kit to review.
Your who I ment to tag sorry I didn't and tagged someone else, guess you need to be more memorable [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Think @KytanDale might have had a couple too or maybe I’m being “thechnical“
only one here as all other reviews are a few years back. They contacted me after that one as to send me stuff to review but it never happened ... maybe this time [emoji23] . Got some new toys to put to use in the lab.

only one here as all other reviews are a few years back. They contacted me after that one as to send me stuff to review but it never happened ... maybe this time [emoji23] . Got some new toys to put to use in the lab.
Sorry dude I was pulling your leg due to the typo you made in post 11.
But seriously yeah you’d be the guy for the job.

Anyone who wants to do a review for XTAR’s products, please contact me.

XTAR is an electronic corporation with a great reputation, our products include battery chargers, different kinds of flashlights and power banks.

If you can help us do a free review, you can get a free sample. If you have any questions, please contact me.I’m shane from XTAR marketing.

-shane
Any questions you have, please contact me.
My email:[email protected]

Back
Top Bottom