What's new

Aga - Stainless Steel Drip Tip

jrob3rts

Achiever
This is a personal review of a product I either bought or received free of charge. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of this website, planetofthevapes.co.uk

Product Maker Aga
Product Name Stainless Steel Drip Tip (Codenamed #2 )

Comments

Please wash this in warm soapy water before use to remove and manufacturing debris.

I bought this because I wanted something to go on top of the Igo-L which didn't mean I end up getting called a "pansy" or something like that. A Vamo, Igo-L and Plastic Drip tip were just not going to do it.
It's a sexy little beast, and at around £3 isn't going to be breaking the bank. It's taller than the sntadard Delrin / Plastic tips you normally get and sits 29mm above whatever it's inserted into. Total length is about 35mm.
The advantage of a longer drip tip is that the vapour does cool down a little bit before it reaches your mouth and as suche is useful for those who run hotter than the standard 3.4 / 3.7v
This is a push fit drip tip, and is suitable for many 510 devices including Atomizers, Cartos and some clearos like Novas.

Wound I Recommend this to someone?
Yes, for the money it looks great. It's stainless so it will not rust and the finish, although not perfect it's very nice.

DSC04369.JPG

DSC04370.JPG

DSC04371.JPG

DSC04372.JPG

DSC04373.JPG

One of the benefits of these is that they are long, so if you are running low resistance coils, they create a bit of cooling between you and your atomizer / tank. These are nice - great pics again - thanks for the review and yup, I agree they look good and are a bit of a bargain :) .

One of the benefits of these is that they are long, so if you are running low resistance coils, they create a bit of cooling between you and your atomizer / tank. These are nice - great pics again - thanks for the review and yup, I agree they look good and are a bit of a bargain :) .

Psst, did you read the text :)

The advantage of a longer drip tip is that the vapour does cool down a little bit before it reaches your mouth and as suche is useful for those who run hotter than the standard 3.4 / 3.7v

Psst, did you read the text :)
Yeeeeeessssssssssss. Although they look great, the main reason I bought these was for the cooling effect. Having said that I think for me the ideal resistance in the IGO-L for me is between 2.8 and 3.2 Ohm - but I still use the stainless steel ones - they look so good on it. I think I ma getting bad shinyitis :)

Yeeeeeessssssssssss. Although they look great, the main reason I bought these was for the cooling effect. Having said that I think for me the ideal resistance in the IGO-L for me is between 2.8 and 3.2 Ohm - but I still use the stainless steel ones - they look so good on it. I think I ma getting bad shinyitis :)

Yeah but like me .. its AFFORDABLE shinyitis ...

Thanks Again James good review :)

Want some more?
I am trying to aim these at people who may not know, a bit like me. So, it's pretty clear if possible.
I mean, come on, WTF is 510, Ego, Blah Blah Blah. Does it fit or not lol.

Want some more?
I am trying to aim these at people who may not know, a bit like me. So, it's pretty clear if possible.
I mean, come on, WTF is 510, Ego, Blah Blah Blah. Does it fit or not lol.

DO it mate .. the more the merrier!

I have the full set of these drip tips .. they are all very nice

I picked one up today, came along with my AGA-S.... been using it most of the day on a nova. Certainly is cooler when you've left it on a windowsill for half an hour....in fact freezing! :)

Back
Top Bottom