What's new

1st Impressions of the VH Verti - RBA

Digicig

Postman
Just Received the VH Verti RBA - bought mainly as it's dimensions meant it should fit my GLV's without the need for an adapter ;)

1st impressions of coiling - WTF! Different to the screw down type of RBA's i've previously used! :surprised: Well OK i knew it would be but still - also was surprised by it's narrowness - so looks tricky to work with.

As i would have to wrap wire around both posts to make the connection and wasn't sure of the best method to do this, decided to use the 'Drill Bit' method - and an old Cobra 5ml wick that was lying around (that i rolled a tad narrower to fit and loped off a few ml) - and forgot to measure :blush:

Well it worked, with minimal tweakage, and got to say Build Quality wise - seems excellent, especially for the price (£14.99 :surprised: !) :D
And tis the 1st RBA i've used which me Cherry Vape Pawn DT fits into snuggly enough for it not to be left in me gob when walking along :D

Only slight niggles
- the window panels feel an ickle sharp - but a brief rub with emery paper should sort that
- Filling is a tad tricky - but me needle bottle just fits - so may need to find a smaller needle for me syringes
and the old wick i've used has some issues with draining the tank fully - time to invest in some 500 mesh perchance? ;)

So far impressed - once i sort the niggles this is looking like good VFM and a nice Vape to boot!

Verti + 650 Twist (size of a 900 eGo)

View attachment 4000

Verti + Vamo in mini (18350) mode

View attachment 4001

and on me GLV2 mini
View attachment 4002

Full review in next weeks edition Viva Vaping Ezine :angelhuh:

Last edited:
Plastic of some unspecified description - not a particular issue fa me taste in juice tho - be excellent if the v2 were glass and still less than £20 ;)
tbf think the Line was plastic, originally at least, too

Having had this for a couple of days (and coiled at 1.6ish) the Verti seems to give the best Vape (for me) from the Vamo at around 9-10ish Watts. This is a very nice set up - almost perfect for me - as i enjoy a long slow, smooth, slightly tight inhale - that gives off 'a good amount' (
wink.png
) of thick, soft, flavoursome Vapour (M+P's DIY Tobacco Praze from Concentrate - 70/30 VG/PG)
biggrin.gif

a lower res coil might work on a normal eGo - one failed to really fire mine but the Twist could - tho did hit the cut off ;)

Some folks on UKV have reported leakage from their Verti's - could be a QC fail, user error or excess condensation - especially in the cold weather ;)
I haven't experienced any unless i've left it on it's side for longer that a minute or so - or over filled mine :D

Aside form that, it mist be said i haven't finished rewiring me Cobra (which i started the night before it arrived) since i've had it LoL

Aside form that, it mist be said i haven't finished rewiring me Cobra (which i started the night before it arrived) since i've had it LoL

I wont even start on my rebuild woes, tis a long journey..

Good write up amigo.

It's a cracking vape but the leaking is the real deal, my one started leaking from the 510 connector after 20mins :(

Cheers Todd :D Still not had any leakage - aside from user error from mine - definitely performs better with extra power through it tho - so great on the Vamo, but OK with a long slow draw on a mech mod ;)

Back
Top Bottom