What's new

Review WOTOFO RECURVE RDA....review

Great review @joe clay and great little rda and cheap, it was the one thing I wasn't leaving expo without, I was going to pre order this but then thought I'd wait for Expo and glad I did coz it was only £22 and I got to have a chat with Mike.
You didn't mention I the little Alan key shaped coiling jig that comes with it, you get a 3mm and 2.5mm key to use to hold your coil bit what's clever is you use it to cut the perfect size on the coil legs, so no more messing about taking your coil in and out to get the right length like you usually end up doing with a postless deck . Simply push the coil to the and cut the leg for the perfect size.View attachment 160020
True but i was tired when i wrote

Popped into my local vape shop looking for an RDA last week, that doesn't get hot after a few vapes and he said "just come back from vape expo and brought a few of these back" Out popped a rainbow Recurve. Obviously I took it and it is awesome IMHO (added for @zouzounaki )

Yes, it's not a cloud monster, yes it's best on a squonker, yes it shoots juice a considerable distance if you forget not to blow, but the flavour, oh the flavour !

Best of all, it doesn't get hot. And it looks very pretty. Mission accomplished.

IMG_20180514_153928.jpg

Not the drip tips it comes with as they were just to larey for my sedate Fuschai.

Last edited:
Being 24mm it wont fit, Squeeze only accommodates up to 22mm. None of my 24mm RDA's fitted.

It arrived this morning, cheers @joe clay :) I'm assuming the coil is nichrome, which I'm not a fan of, so I'll chuck a ss built in tonight. Thanks again mate, very generous of you.

Back
Top Bottom