What's new

Review Smut Coils

Dont think it would do that well unless it was in the adult entertainment business with the word "smut" in it, Smut's Casting Couch Inc. maybe?!

You have the Smut, we have the casting couches...

Still in vaping heaven, if you buy premium juice fork out on coils and truly experience the flavour you're paying for.

If you homebrew, pay extra for the coils from your savings and truly enjoy your creation.

All hail @smut [emoji23]

Last edited:
I bought a pair of aliens for my Hadaly on this recommendation. Fitted one last night and agree that the flavour produced is far richer and deeper than I had previously had on prebuilt coils from fastech.

Late to the party but I was reunited with my Hadaly and a delivery from @smut after being stuck at work for a couple of days. So far all I've had chance to install is one of the 0.2s because, why not? Amazing flavour and decent cloud production too. Will definitely be stocking up for the Hadaly (and soul when it arrives) as well as looking for coils for my other atties!

Time and time again this questions come up amongst ourselves at work...

Do 'fancy Coils make much of a difference?'

My answer, no.

Until now, spoke with @smut just yesterday about having some Coils built for the Hadaly & Soul S.

The Soul S is rumoured to be amazing for flavour, I just wasn't getting that... I thought it's good, it's really good but over hyped.

Wacked a 0.4 coil in today from Smut, hand built 4 Coils and posted remarkably quickly...

Well, I'm a major fan of Bunkr Rhubarb Tarte but anyway... I now see my intake going up.

The cottons not even bedded in yet and I'm getting more flavour than I even knew existed.

Top marks Daniel, top marks.
Told you this months ago...Everything I own is run on smuts now... Cant be beaten imo

IMG_0012.JPG

Fresh delivery from @smut

Back
Top Bottom