What's new

I bet you haven't seen this yet my friends.....

I thought about this a long time ago , so i used us my nut ...... or should say nuts and use these for my nightlights when i want to vape in bed (impresses the ladies too ) :18:

18f408af-bfc8-4bba-8250-6e3e7fa2568c.jpg
You can achieve the same effect with a quick spray of Ralgex...:flames::lol1:

I like this. When im getting my relax on, or im out in the evening alligning juice control and finding fill ports can be a ballache so solves a problem without requiring additional kit.
Bit suprised how harshly dismissive some people are of the idea that anyone could find this useful, just because they themselves would not.

Interesting idea, not something I'd personally spend money on though.

Since high end torches use 18650s, how about a 510 Torch adaptor for an ecig? I would definitely pay for that (and I also hereby copyright the idea and want 46% of any potential future profits made on said idea)

Interesting idea, not something I'd personally spend money on though.

Since high end torches use 18650s, how about a 510 Torch adaptor for an ecig? I would definitely pay for that (and I also hereby copyright the idea and want 46% of any potential future profits made on said idea)

Too late, 510 torches are already available. :17:

This is where the TPD is such a poor piece of legislation - a shop only needs to have one 510 torch on display for all mods to become torch batteries, and one device with a timer to convert all tanks to Febreeze dispensers.

Back
Top Bottom