What's new

Custom made tank glass

Michael jackson

Achiever
One of my favourite tanks to date (and my usual ADV) is my trusted Smok TFV8 Cloud Beast, but with its 5.5-6ml capacity depending on which coil you use I find myself filling it 3-4 times a day. I tried fitting a cleito 120 big boy glass on but this cracked after the first tank of juice due it being such a tight fit.

While reading though all the new threads on POTV I came across a thread where @Jason1980 was introducing himself as a Glass Blower by profession and asking if there was any interest in bulbed hand blown tanks.
After a PM discussion with Jason I supplied him with the inner and length dimensions of the Cloud Beasts glass and he set off hand making a price of glass to increase the capacity.

It arrived Friday afternoon but I have only just had a chance to install and fill and all I can say is what a talented guy. The glass fits like a dream and the capacity has gone from 5.5 ml to 9.5 ml. I'm absolutely over the moon and hopefully the tank of juice will last me a lot longer now.

If anyone has any requirement and wants to purchase one I'm sure if you contact Jason with the sizes of the glass you will not regret it.

Thanks again @Jason1980

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1494192381.512076.jpg

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1494192395.751669.jpg

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1494192412.755917.jpg

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1494192427.837534.jpg

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1494192441.475875.jpg

looks neat, my main worry would be knocking it over and it going smack down on that glass.

That's amazing. What a talent to be able to get it to fit exactly at both ends.

Thanks guys. sad to say tho, I'm not going to be able to produce them as I would have wanted(at the moment at least) . After talking to my boss about making them I have found production costs are going to be too high for them to be viable. I'm disappointed as I know it's a good idea, I just can't make them cheap enough to make any money from them.

I can see there is definitely a market for these larger tanks. It is being able to mass produce them to make them viable (economies of scale) then finding a well respected dealer to stock them.

Back
Top Bottom