What's new

Review Coily, the tool you never knew you’d need

Thank you very much indeed for a great review @MrTeaTime.

We are currently awaiting stock of injection moulded units which should be with us at some point in April which will make availability so much easier.

They will only be available in two colours but I will still continue to 3D print custom orders though.

There are details of how to order Coily at the moment on our website at http://coilytool.co.uk/Home/OrderProcess

Thank you very much indeed for all the support that Coily has received from everyone. It is very much appreciated.
its a great bit of kit i would not be with out mine now makes things so much easy and by the way welcome to the planet..

I was sceptical about this.
Well.....
IMG_0001.JPG

Zero trimming on that- other than with this:
IMG_0001.JPG

I’m impressed. Well impressed. I’ll be using this a lot. [emoji1303]

as @Ment said the amount of times iv cut though a leg thats allready on the deck when iv been tidying up the coils in a dual coil deck i think this has a place in my vape cupboard thank you for doing a review on this :2thumbsup:

as @Ment said the amount of times iv cut though a leg thats allready on the deck when iv been tidying up the coils in a dual coil deck i think this has a place in my vape cupboard thank you for doing a review on this :2thumbsup:

theres a giveaway at the moment ;)

Back
Top Bottom