What's new

Review Coil Master Diy Kit Mini VS Household Coil Building Tools (review as well, sort of)

shadyvapes82

Postman

Official Coil Master Link: https://www.coil-master.net/product/coil-master-diy-kit-mini
Do you really need proper coil building tools to make decent coil builds!!!
I decided to compare the Coil Master DIY Kit Mini to using household coil building tools, this had surprising results........I do two builds on the Peerless rda by geekvape, although sped up X3 in the video the household tool build took less time than the Coil Master kit did........I did have issues with both builds regarding the grub screws catching the wire but that can't be blamed on the tools.

The contents of the Coil Master Diy Kit Mini are:
Coil Master DIY Kit Mini is compact and outdoor-friendly building kit for vapers. All tools are specially designed and of high quality made for building up your vape needs.

1. 1 x Mini Diagonal Pliers
2. 1 x Stainless steel Folding Scissors
3. 1 x Mini Pen styled Phillips Screwdrivers
4. 1 x Mini Pen styled Flathead Screwdrivers
5. 1 x Vape Tweezers
6. 1 x Coiling Kit V4
7. 2 x Japanese Organic Cotton

This is currently on sale for $25

I've been shadyvapes renegade vaper!
I'll see you in the next one remember to stay SAFE vape SAFE

VENDORS: If your looking for your product to be noticed and reviewed in a professional manner email me : [email protected]

Disclaimer: All of these links are NOT affiliate links and I don't earn any money from them,
I sometimes get sent samples for FREE which I will state in that video and I don't receive any money for reviewing them, the only money I receive is from YT revenue
which I put back into the channel by buying more mods or equipment....Thank you all for your support....Vape on!!

Help me to support this channel by making a small donation
all proceeds will go to making this channel better.
https://www.paypal.me/ShadyVapes

Nice review! Would also say that there are lots of alternatives (for a lot cheaper...) out there. They may not have everything, exactly, in a nice case - but they do have them! If you buy all the components in this separately, and a nice case you'd probably save a fair whack of money. (example here) (or with case here)

Can't deny though, that looks like a good bit of kit in a nice bag if it was on offer!

Back
Top Bottom