What's new

Review Black & Decker Dustbuster 7.2v

I'm put off by the fact that you can't just plug the damn thing in. My dad's got one of these you charge up, but whenever he needs the thing the battery's flat. That's a definite 'Con' for me, I much prefer plug-in vaccums. Anyhow, my nooks and crannies aren't too bad, but toast crumbs get friggin everywhere :tongue:

good choice but sadly only used a handfull of times and as weve just had double glazing fitted we needed as many vacs as i could find and the battery is only lasting around 10 minutes now even on a 8 hour charge.
wonder if it will take 18650's :D

View attachment 167874

Ours has had a fair bit of use, but mostly for quickly doing corners, hoovering up spills and stuff. So not heavy use. I’ll see how it gets on over time. Do you think you might have overcharged it at some point? I’m not sure it has overcharge protection.

Ours has had a fair bit of use, but mostly for quickly doing corners, hoovering up spills and stuff. So not heavy use. I’ll see how it gets on over time. Do you think you might have overcharged it at some point? I’m not sure it has overcharge protection.
no idea. i know the charge light stays on but it doesnt get warm at all so no idea really.

Back
Top Bottom