What's new

Review my first tobacco concentrates from flavourart reviews

Cool, thanks. Was thinking of these with my next order. Burley, Latika, Desert Ship and Seven leaves. I dont want that perfumey floral note at all. Are those ones floral free?
Are they the concentrates or e-liquids?

Concentrates. The only FA tobacco i have mixed in the past was RY4 and i found it weak and had to mix at 12% to get it. My usual is TFA RY4D but i mix it at 15%, below that it seems to light for me and flavour fades real quick. So the question im now leaning towards is this. If i mix the RY4D at 15%, assuming you've tried it, what % did you use to get the flavour. Asking this to get an idea of the levels to try the others. Nothing worse in mixing than waiting 4 to 6 weeks to find out its like vaping vg/pg with no flavour! Thanks, any ideas are appreciated.

if they are tobacco concentrates they will be fine it's not many really the last concentrate i had that had a perfumy smell to it was a parma violets which you could tell just by smelling it would be like vaping perfume. needed to breathe the concentrate for 48hrs in the end and then i mixed it with marshmellow the end juice was lush.

Concentrates. The only FA tobacco i have mixed in the past was RY4 and i found it weak and had to mix at 12% to get it. My usual is TFA RY4D but i mix it at 15%, below that it seems to light for me and flavour fades real quick. So the question im now leaning towards is this. If i mix the RY4D at 15%, assuming you've tried it, what % did you use to get the flavour. Asking this to get an idea of the levels to try the others. Nothing worse in mixing than waiting 4 to 6 weeks to find out its like vaping vg/pg with no flavour! Thanks, any ideas are appreciated.
Any concentrate i use i email the manufactures explain i like a strong flavour and ask them there recommended % based on the info i have given them. I tend to use v r us and L&T concentrates plus a few by classikool.

Any concentrate i use i email the manufactures explain i like a strong flavour and ask them there recommended % based on the info i have given them. I tend to use v r us and L&T concentrates plus a few by classikool.
But most people use FA and capello i will try these at some point because they do sound good.

Cool, thanks. Was thinking of these with my next order. Burley, Latika, Desert Ship and Seven leaves. I dont want that perfumey floral note at all. Are those ones floral free?
Haven't tried seven seas. Burley and latakia aren't florally at all but Desert ship is a whole wedding bouquet sprayed with all the bridesmaid's perfumes.

I've been on a tobacco bent for just over a year. Thanks to @jj87 I have now tried Flavorah in addition to having played with TPA, FA, INW and some DIY extractions. In order of usefulness and authenticity, I would rate them like this (most authentic first):

1. DIY
2. Inawera
3. Flavorah
4. Flavor Art
5. The Perfumers Apprentice

I wouldn't buy any more FA, TPA - just too artificial

Word on the street, and having talked to the guy, Stixx Mixx are the closest to DIY, but pricey in the UK

Hmm, interesting. Will have a look at some from others as well. Few weeks till i place my next order so getting all the info i can. Thanks for the heads up on the flower shop desert ship Numpty. Will steer well clear of that one (pun intended). Cheers all.

Back
Top Bottom