What's new

Mom and Pop's - Tobacco Flavour Concentrates!

Digicig

Postman
Having used Mom and Pop's in the US, and being a fan of Tobacco Praze, Mom and I struck up a bit of a friendship. So asked if she'd do an interview for Viva Vaping which she accepted (see February's VV). In it i asked if she had any plans to make concentrates and her reply was "Watch this Space"!

Well since then, M+P's have brought out a range of 10ml Tobacco Concentrated Flavours - which are, if anything to me at least, better than the premixed juices. I can mix at 10% to get 100ml off a bottle and mix at 70/30 VG/PG just the way i like it! And once again Tobacco Praxe has become my all day Vape - but at £2.70 fa 30ml! :D

Of the 3 i've tried thus far:

Tobacco Praze - hard to describe but definitely a Tobacco, with sweetish overtones but not in an overpowering way at all - bearing in mind the 70% VG might have something to do with it too! Very satisfying, fresh and leaves me wanting more - unusual for a tobacco juice.

Virginia Fire Cured - another nice tobacco - which surprisingly i got honeyness from when i used it in me Cyclon 22mm.

Bud's Blend - interesting - sort of a not unpleasant mix of tobacco with kind of cake batteriness - probably not the best description but it's what it reminds me of ;)

Februaries Viva Vaping has a great competition to win M+P's tobacco concentrates - i'll post details tomorrow when tis published.

Both the Praze and Fire Cured taste exactly like the premix - so if thee like Mom and Pop's premixed, but want a DIY option - i'd highly recommend them! ;)

These sounds very interesting ...

available in the UK ? or just shipped from the US ?

Currently just from the US - @ $7.99 for 10ml - postage is about $6-8 on 4 bottles - so about £6 each - so about £9 for 100ml's mixed @10% ;)

Of course there's the chance to win in the Viva Vaping comp:
1st Prize 8 bottles
2nd Prize 4
and 2 3rd Prizes of 2 each

So worth a look tomorrow once tis published to the web ;)

M+P's have now extended their range of Concentrated Flavo(u)rs - so now non-Tobaccos like Pchela's Famous Five Layes and Butterfly Bait are available too ;)
Ordered some of the Pchela's FFL and Poison - the FFL is lush and looking forward to the Poison :D

My Kayfun Lite arrived from InTaste,de today - built it 1st time lucky - and filled with DIY Praze - WoW.
Praze has been me ADV for a while mixed at about 15%ish - reduced the nic to 12mg ish - and tastes damn good to me - beat way i've ever tried it and it comes across wonderfully ;)

Definite Tobacco with a subtle sweetness - either from VG or something similarly 'natural' - and can't see the need to look elsewhere ever again :D

Last edited:
I just got Praze, Haze, RY4 and RY4v2 today... it took me a long time to choose which one to load into my tank as they're all equally awesome. I think I'll try a different one each day ;)

I have about 10 mixed from M&P at the moment. I suggest you also try the conspiracy, it's gorgeous. Citrus Tobacco is also a cracking vape. Really great concentrates all round. I'm mixing mine at 20%.

Tobacco Haze is my current favourite concentrate and not always in stock but order on the way now via the Marketplace at last

Me 1st favourite from M+P's was Haze - but found it a bit 'doughy' after a while. Then Virginia Fire Cured worked until Tami brought out Praze - and it's been me favourite ever since - especially as DIY ;)

Back
Top Bottom