What's new

Review My opinion on TFA flavors.

Honestly I just put the review thing there because I figured I was inclined to since it was in this area of the forum. The title reads my opinion after all. Its not even a review its what I have experienced, Jesus lol this is crazy. Like seriously everyone should just chill out I'm really not that bad of a guy lol my intentions were not to make enemies and turn people against me, it was merely to state my personal opinion about a brand I've had nothing but negative experience with so I apologize for making it sound like something I wasn't intending on doing. I'm quite experienced but I don't know everything lol

I guess in all honesty, we have been somewhat robust in our responses and I can see how that must be quite unpleasant for you. I hope you can forgive us for our attitude. We are all a community of mixers and vapers and everybody's opinion matters.

However, we all know that there are lots of TFA concentrates that are very good concentrates and lots of them are used in premium juice mixes and therefore we know that its ill informed too try and suggest that there is something common about all TFA concentrates that somehow sets them apart from other companies concentrates. At the end of the day, they are just a mix of many many different chemicals which are shared by all the concentrate manufacturers.

So you can see that maybe your own personal experience of not liking any TFA concentrates is fairly isolated and not indicative of any special truth about that manufacturers products.

I don't know why many of us decided to take it so seriously though. Perhaps it's the heat. :)

Thank you cliff I appreciate that. Yes I should have been more specific with my words because no I haven't tried all of the flavors (flavours ;-)) but the ones I have tried and the money I spent on these flavs I did not like for the most part no matter how many different methods I've used I either got a rough chemical taste or a weird aftertaste. Now I'm not blind and ignorant to the fact that yes, I could very well have messed something up myself somehow and even still put too much in even at 3.5% but my conclusion was trying to get at more or less was that I spent too much money for personal unsatisfaction that I decided to not purchase from them anymore and just purchase from the other businesses which I've always seemed to make great juice with every other concentrate. Thank you again for the mutual respect that is much appreciated, I understand where people are coming from I just didn't appreciate my knowledge or experience being mocked among a couple other things but that is irrelevant and unnecessary to bring up again. JT also gave me a few pointers so maybe I will try those and if I still get the same results I will just give up lol. The reason why k stayed with the other businesses is just because her "if it ain't broke don't fix it" lol -MUCH LOVE!

Marmite?..new zealand marmite is richer and a much thicker texture more like the texture of a peanutbutter,4.5% could well be to much compared to the 10% plus i need for the stuff over here....;)

Honestly I just put the review thing there because I figured I was inclined to since it was in this area of the forum. The title reads my opinion after all. Its not even a review its what I have experienced, Jesus lol this is crazy. Like seriously everyone should just chill out I'm really not that bad of a guy lol my intentions were not to make enemies and turn people against me, it was merely to state my personal opinion about a brand I've had nothing but negative experience with so I apologize for making it sound like something I wasn't intending on doing. I'm quite experienced but I don't know everything lol
Yeah we may have been harsh in our comments but what do you expect when writing this in a review section? We see the category then read what seems to be a pathetic review and yeh where gonna jump all over it and tell you, next time I you have a opinion and its not a review try posting in general chat and save yourself a load of bother your entitled to your opinion after all

...So my personal review and recommendation for anyone is to not waste their time with TFA...

I haven't weighed in to this discussion until now as it was getting a little heated and personal, but this phrase in particular is one I (and a few other Apes by the looks of it) have a problem with, I hope you can understand why?

I'll be sure to keep that in mind and thank you for the acknowledgment it is appreciated. At the end of the day us Vapers have to stick together! Lol

I haven't weighed in to this discussion until now as it was getting a little heated and personal, but this phrase in particular is one I (and a few other Apes by the looks of it) have a problem with, I hope you can understand why?
Yes I understand, I misworded it my apologies

Back
Top Bottom