What's new

Review My opinion on TFA flavors.

If your looking for the one as per the opening statement of your post then yeah tfa are not for you, however if your mixing skills progress past 1 single flavour mixes then I can assure you tfa are great concentrates to add to complex mixes with other branded concentrates and most of the " premium" juices you have tried and possibly reviewed contain them!

I've tried them in single form and with two, three, even four flavors. I've tried them with other brands. I tried the works with the TFA flavors thinking I must've been doing something wrong, but I just don't like the taste of the many flavors I've tried from them in every way I've tried them. I've tried smaller percentages as well. Idk it really must be my palate and I'm not the only one who has said this as well so I feel the answer to TFA products are either you like them or don't haha like I said before I wish I could say different and I'm also glad that everyone is speaking their opinion and that it is an enjoyed brand by a lot of other people as well!

TFA = no and Capella = yes?
Detail, depth and balance are overrated, aren't they? I appreciate the avoidance of any complexity and the time you've put into it, a really useful review. :D
Thank you scrumpox I appreciate your insight and support! My gratitude is vast for your statement!

Every flavour house has hits and misses. You can't rely on any one firm. You might also miss out on some crackers. TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream for example...

Show us a few of your recipes, maybe we can suggest substitutes...

Every flavour house has hits and misses. You can't rely on any one firm. You might also miss out on some crackers. TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream for example...

Show us a few of your recipes, maybe we can suggest substitutes...
I have tried the vbic with the strawberry flavor for example with a bit of Bavarian cream and it was good, just wasnt to the par I was expecting which I have been getting from capella and other vendors as well. I appreciate everyones help, I have tried many different recipes with TFA only to come to the same conclusion, I'm satisfied with the flavors and brands I use now they are very good in my opinion. This thread was to more or less state my opinion and get others' as well and to also help others who were curious or having similar issues. I made/tried numerous recipes, I wasn't saying that certain recipes weren't good, they just had a strange taste, aftertaste as well. Some were chemical tasting and some were good but were just strange in a way in my experience. Thank you all for your input and help! I just decided that since I'm satisfied with the products and recipes that I'm using now, there's no reason to open the case back up for me personally. Keep in mind that this is all my personal subjection and I'm not bashing the company or saying that noons else should try or buy their products. I'm just giving my personal input and experience for people who may be experiencing the same problem or are curious about both sides of the spectrum

Which company would you recommend for your concentrates?
All of them

they all do flavours that are good and flavours that are bad - and one companies take on a flavour will be more to your preference than another companies taste

just like anything else - taste is subjective .. even in concentrates.

All of them

they all do flavours that are good and flavours that are bad - and one companies take on a flavour will be more to your preference than another companies taste

just like anything else - taste is subjective .. even in concentrates.
And I'm one of the unlucky ones that can't seem to get the goodness that most others get from TFA lol

And I'm one of the unlucky ones that can't seem to get the goodness that most others get from TFA lol
TFA do some absolute cracking flavours :)

As do all the others - its just none of them do ALL cracking flavours

Nothing wrong with TFA, buy them all the time, less troublesome than some of the more expensive brands out there.

Yea I dont anymore I just can't get the taste personally
as a matter of interest .. how much are you putting in

as a rule TFA often require quite a bit less than other flavours .. and using too much can make them taste chemically

Back
Top Bottom