What's new

Review Inewara "Shisha Style" concentrates review.

Blackhack

Achiever
These are the results of testing Inewaras "Shisha Style" concentrates...Please note that I received these concentrates free for the purpose of review and the fact that I received them free has made no difference to my personal review.

All tests were done @ 10 drops concentrate per 10ml with an octopus dripper using an Itaste 134 @ 8Watts with a freshly charged 18650 battery
mixes were left for two weeks to steep and tested over a period of three days over a long weekend to let my tastebuds rest between each test.

Milk....I was a bit wary of testing this as to be honest, milk is a strange idea for vaping, but was pleasantly surprised....Inewara have got the taste spot on....The creamy aftertaste is excellent....Might not be an everyday vape, but definitely one for the mixing box...This is a 10/10

Bitter Orange......Only one word to describe this....Stunning.....I love it...Very reminiscent of a sharp tangy Orange marmalade...This is an all day vape on it's own, and would certainly add that bit of zest to a mix...10/10

Raspberry....Another brilliant flavour, Full fruity flavour, but without any chemical aftertaste..I could vape this all night long.....This would be a must have to any mixologists mixing box

kiwi......Of all the fruits, Kiwi is the one that tastes like no other, a kind of mixture of melon and strawberry and that is exactly what this tastes of, a nice fresh zingy taste in your mouth and a pleasant aftertaste.

Bahareni Apple.......A sweet baked apple pie type flavour with just a hint of Cinnamon in the background, a very nice vape indeed.

Cherry.......Another stunning flavour that has been replicated perfectly....full flavour of ripe juicy cherries...10/10

Mint.....More of a garden mint that say, a peppermint or a spearmint, clean refreshing flavour which would add a nice cooling touch to a mix or just to cleanse your tastebuds as a change from menthol.

Fresh Mint.....Fresh indeed, very reminiscent of a good mint chewing gum....Fresh, strong, and clean taste...again, this would be good as a background taste in a mix.

Melon....full on flavour....very nice indeed, clean clear flavour with a pleasant aftertaste.

Lemon/Lime.......A nice mixture of acidic from the lemon, and the sour of the lime...Neither out flavour the other, with a subtle lingering aftertaste.

Watermelon.........Nice clean taste of watermelon, pleasant enough but perhaps a bit too sweet for my personal taste.

Guava....Another fruit flavour thats fresh on the tastebuds, pleasant enough, but a very subtle taste...perhaps a bit too subtle for my personal tastes...

Mango......The taste of the tropics in a vape...sweet authentic mango flavour with a rich aftertaste....very nice fruit flavour indeed...Very true to life flavour

Chocolate.......I was looking forward to this as I'm very partial to most kinds of chocolate, but was a bit disappointed, the taste of chocolate is certainly there, but seems to be lacking something....There's not enough body on its own....might be ok for adding flavour to a mix but not I think on it's own.

Vanilla....Vanilla is one of those flavours that you really can't get wrong, it either tastes of vanilla or it doesn't, this one does, and it does it very well, and it would be an essential addition to any custard/pudding type mix.

And now we come to the "Cocktail" flavours...I have to admit that I dont normally drink cocktails, I'm more of a beer man myself, so cant compare them with what the liquid variety should taste like, but will still give my honest opinion on the taste of the juices

Sparkling Wine.......This one I tested first as I do know what a sparkling wine tastes like, but was disappointed with this....More of a flowery taste than a wine, although there is a kind of "sparkling" aftertaste...just not to my personal taste.

Mai Tai....A light rum based flavour with a background of orange and lime...The orange gives the sweetness and the lime gives a lovely acidic/sour taste to the exhale, If you like citrus flavours then I think you'll like this...
( I certainly do )

Sex On The Beach.....I like this as well, More of a vodka and orange, with perhaps some peach and something else I just can't identify, maybe pineapple ??? certainly citrus of sorts, but whatever it is, it blends in very nicely.

Pina Colada........Another rum based concentrate, but with pineapple and coconut this time, nice crisp flavours that blend together really well.....This is another one I could vape on for an all day Vape.

Curacao....Another orange based concentrate, but with a slight bitterness that somehow adds to the flavour, This one is a mixer, certainly one for adding to a mix to bring out and enhance other citrus flavours.

I must thank Marcin from Inewara, for sending me these samples to test....It was a pleasure to get to try out some flavours that I'd probably not have encountered otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom