What's new

Review Inewara E-Aromat Concentrates #2

Blackhack

Achiever
Mixed on 05/03/14.....Left to steep for two weeks and Tested on the 19/03/14 and for a few days afterward as there are too many to do at the one time without destroying my taste buds.

I'm sorry if this is a massive post, but there was so much to test, that I wanted to list them all at the same time, rather than a bit at a time.

As in the past, the concentrates were supplied free, by Marcin, at Inewara Flavourings for the purpose of review.
The concentrates were given freely, in an exchange for an honest, unbiased personal review.
20 concentrates were supplied and are individually listed below, in no particular order.......
along with an aproxomite translation when needed from the original polish
I also did a blending/mixing test on a couple just to see how the flavours merged with each other.

Flavours were mixed @5%, 10%, and 15% per 10ml sample. All test results are at the 10% level unless stated differently.
using a Sigelei #1/octopus dripper combination, and cotton as a wick and a freshly charged 18650 battery

This is that review, all opinions are my own, but please keep in mind that everyone's tastes are different.

kiwi.......kiwi fruit*....10% mix
As you would expect It tastes of Kiwi fruit, it's clean and light tasting,
very fresh flavour with more than adequite vapour, I'd give this a 10 out of 10
very nice indeed.....

black duval....Light Tobacco
A light fruity tobacco flavour, interesting as I usually dont get on with tobacco much these days, but I actually enjoyed vaping this....

lukrecja.......Licorice
Another winning flavour..Not too sharp, not too chemical....Pretty smooth actually.
This would be great for blending your own concoctions, but still vapes really well on it's own.

marzanna wonna....woodruff*..(Polish plant/flower)
Unsure about this one, It's a fruity/berry/flowery type of flavour, and as I've never tasted woodruff before, cant really give an opinion as to the authenticity of the flavour...notwithstanding, it's not a bad flavour, but in my opinion it would need to be mixed with something else. ( *See the blending results below)

kokos.......coconut
This is one of the nicest coconut flavours Iv'e tried, sweet without being sickly, well rounded flavour without that cloyingness that you sometimes get with a coconut juice.....I could vape this on it's own, but I think it would really come into it's own as a background flavour.

wisnia.....cherry*....5% mix
Very Cherry indeed, clean fruit flavour which would be a great starting point for perhaps a cherry bakewell type of mixture, or just on it's own if you like a strong cherry flavour...I like this one a lot, but think it's quite strong for me even at 5%.Probably better blended with something else ( *See the blending results below)

smoczy owoc......dragon fruit , strawberry pear*
This is another new flavour for me, the sweetness of fresh fruit, It's a mixture of a light strawberry with a hint of something else but it's subtle. This is another one that would be good just on it's own. ( *See the blending results below)

gruszka....pear....* 5% 10% 15%
Well, it tastes of pear, but ?? It's not for me, even at 15% it lacked something and I like fruit flavours...It seemed to me that there was no "Body" to it...It might be ok mixed with something else, but not on it's own. ( *See the blending results below)

gold standard.....
This is a strange one...I cant tell the flavour ??
It's like a berry/fruity/tobacco, light fruity flavour on the inhale and a kind of very mild tobacco on the exhale
This could be vaped by itself, but I think it would come into it's own to lighten up / freshen up a stronger tobacco flavour.

south express....
Another one I cant quite explain the flavour of....theres some kind of fruit/berry in there, but I dont know what it is..
it's pleasant enough, and would round out a mix if you wanted to experament.

malina.....Raspberry*
A rich fruity raspberry well rounded without any flowery aftertaste, very nice flavour on the palette, and I think would be good in a mixture as well as on it's own. ( *See the blending results below)

biszkopt......Sponge cake*
This is the best "Cake" flavours I've ever had.....I cant say much more than that....It tastes excatly like sponge cake.
This is another flavour that I have to give a 10 out of 10...This is a MUST HAVE for your mixing kit, but even on it's own it's a superb vape. ( *See the blending results below)

godfather....13
Yet another fruity flavour that I cant identify, but still very pleasant.

truskawka.......Strawberry*
I like this a lot, A very true to life strawberry flavour, sweetness and flavour combined without being overpowering...This would be good to vape on it's own, but would be invaluable to add that bit of flavour to a mixture, maybe a strawberry cheesecake mixture. ( *See the blending results below, I wish I'd mixed this with the spongecake flavour)

apple pie...apple pie.
I'm not that keen on this one, it certainly tastes of apple pie, but just not to my personal taste, I'll let someone else review this one.

kaktus.....cactus ??
I was looking forward to testing this as I've never tasted cactus before....As to whether it's an authentic taste I cant say, but it's good, It's very very good indeed..another 10 out of 10....Once I finish up testing the rest of these samples, I'm filling up my kayfun with this.....That should tell you how much I rate this.

banan....banana
What can you say about banana....Not much really, it tastes of bananas....yes nice ripe bananas...well rounded flavour, very nice indeed.

sliwowica........plum brandy
Pleasant enough in it's own way, but not really my thing....It certainly tastes of plums, and if you like plums then I think you might like this.

bobas givena....fruity tobacco ??
I cant put a taste to this...??? It's certainly fruity, but of what fruit I cant say, but it's nice enough to vape on it's own if you like fruits. ( *See the blending results below)

rum....rum*
Full bodied Rum...Yo Ho Ho Me Hearties....Tastes really nice, but needs a bit more body I think....As an additive to a mix would work really well, but not on it's own if your a rum drinker...
( *See the blending results below)

Blending/mixing test:

+ Raspberry and biszkopt (sponge cake)
7 drops raspberry 7 drops sponge cake into a 10ml base sample.
The raspberry sponge cake turned out well....a bit too fruity.....maybe less raspberry next time....you taste the fruit on the inhale and the cake on the exhale....but still a good blend

+ Strawberry and marzanna wonna
Again 7 drops of each into a 10ml base mix
This is excellent....both flavours are easily discernable, but blend really well together....leaves a beutifull aftertaste, very nice indeed...

+ Cherry and pear
7 drops of each per 10ml base.
The cherry out flavours the pear a bit but the pear is still noticable, still a good blend

+ Kiwi and Dragon Fruit
These two go very well together...both flavours are dicernable without drowning out each other.

+ Rum and bobas givena
Nice mixture, blend well together, the bobbas gives a nice lift to the rum.

+Please note that these are my own opinions based on my personal tastes

Thanks must go to Marcin from Inewara for allowing me to test these concentrates.

its marzanka wonna a marzanna(doll) is a female scarecrowy thing thats drowned in a river each year to signify the beginning of spring:18:

Back
Top Bottom