POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Review Inawera Concentrates Reviews Summary

Discussion in 'Flavour Concentrate Reviews' started by Ment, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Miss Pepper

Miss Pepper Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Anything that isnt fruit (excl strawberry as that needs a steep) or menthol gets steeped.

I tried the cheesecake and it had a coconut taste which i pick up in custards that havent been steeped long enough. Not sure how many "one shots" will be a shake and vape as you add vg/pg/nic and it takes time for it to mix together.

2. keithju1

keithju1 Initiate

Steeping or the correct terms Ageing/Blending ect starts when you add PG/VG Nicotine and most flavours whether single or blended will benefit from a short or long steep depending on complexity

3. Cliffyboy1962

Cliffyboy1962 Postman

Interesting stuff. I won't argue about it as I imagine that people have already tested this to death. I would have hoped that a "one shot" would have done at least some of its steeping whilst it was suspended in PG, in the bottle it is supplied in.

4. Ment

Ment Veteran

It's a mysterious subject. I'd like to see some studies on how much of steeping is chemical degradation and how much is bacterial.

One thing that is almost certain is that oxygen plays a big part, so concentrates or juices that are bottled in clean environments and filled to brimming in sealed bottles probably steep very little until they are opened.