What's new

Flavor West Lavender

bluerobot

Postman
When I first started vaping about six months ago I bought ready made juices. Got some Heisenberg and the missus walks in the room and says "I can smell Lavender". Now the recipe for Heisenberg seems to be as closely guarded as the Coca Cola recipe. (Locked in mysterious bank vaults guarded by the Knights Templar, all who know sworn to secrecy upon pain of death etc.) Many have tried to reverse engineer it but all have been dammed. Now there's no way I'm saying this is a part of the "Heisenberg" formula but it's IMO a step in the right direction. Mixed it initially at 20%, way to strong, actually made me cough, bought it down to 10% and that seems to be about right. The flavor is indefinable really except to say that it's not sweet , more to the mint spectrum. Great when mixed with Blueberry. Steeped for about three days after that it stays pretty much the same. Definitely one to have in your range.

Only seems to be available from Rainbow Vapes for some reason which is strange given Flavor Wests place in the market with nearly all stores carrying their range of products.

80/20 VG/PG 3% Nic.

Vaped on Aromamizer Supreme.

Back
Top Bottom