What's new

Alcohol base flavoursuper concentrated

But this is the product review section normally the thread starts with a product review.

But this is the product review section normally the thread starts with a product review.

Right, there is no review on the vendors site, so I was wondering if someone else had tried the alcohol super strength flavour concentrates, and could therefore provide a review for it, for the benefit of all members.
I could not find any other thread suitable !
Maybe "mixology" but that did not seem right...........

Mods, if there is a more relevant place, please move the thread, and let me know where it has been moved to.

General chat or ecig discussion. You could always buy some, use it, and then write a review then you would be in the right section

General chat or ecig discussion. You could always buy some, use it, and then write a review then you would be in the right section

Well I don't think the majority of members who look at the "general chat" or "ecig discussion" sections are into DIY juices.

So, to help a friend of mine who is totally intolerant to PG I will buy some, wait 3 weeks for delivery, mix it, wait 2 weeks for steeping.

After 5 or 6 weeks, I should have formed an opinion on it, but then only I will know what that is, as I would hate to post it where it is not wanted................

Regards badboybez

But all you will get posting it here is people looking expecting to see a review and thinking where's the review and leaving i had the good grace to point out you have it in the wrong place but you seem to be one of these people who can't be wrong.

But all you will get posting it here is people looking expecting to see a review and thinking where's the review and leaving i had the good grace to point out you have it in the wrong place but you seem to be one of these people who can't be wrong.

Well obviously I am an optimist, hoping that someone would read this, and think, I've tried that, but forgot to review it, I will do it now.

You, on the other hand must be a pessimist, no one will even look at it.

Course as I always think, nothing ventured, nothing gained....................

I appreciate that I can be wrong at times, so can anyone, as the saying goes, if you have never made a mistake, you have never done / tried to achieve anything.

You could be wrong over this, but you seem intent on proving you are right.

To small an issue to worry about for me, goodnight.

Ordered 3 three flavour concentrates ;-)
Will take 2 to 8 weeks delivery :-((
But can't wait to see how it performs.............

Back
Top Bottom